Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia Is BACKKK!!!

Started by capt._headdy, Sep 18, 2008, 09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xmascriminal

Quotethinking about picking up this bad boy!

http://www.80stees.com/products/Always-Sunny-In-Philadelphia-Greenman-Costume.asp

I saw a Greenman at the Louisville show during the intermission. Made me smile. I just wish they'd gotten him up there for I Wanna Rock and Roll All Night.

megalicious

on facebook. you can be a fan of "wine in a can."
;D
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Penny Lane

Quoteon facebook. you can be a fan of "wine in a can."
;D

ewwww...i gotta friend that!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Soulshine

http://www.80stees.com/products/Always-Sunny-In-Philadelphia-Greenman-Costume.asp

I saw a Greenman at the Louisville show during the intermission. Made me smile. I just wish they'd gotten him up there for I Wanna Rock and Roll All Night.

I saw Greenman in the lobby after the show! He def should have been on stage.
Because we're all in this together...

el_chode

I got the DVD set for my bday

Season One: Check
Season Two: Check
Season Three: halfway check

McPoyles? Second greatest recurring joke after Charlie's illiteracy
I'm surrounded by assholes

Markus E. Realeus

We actually led a group of folks through a version of "Dayman" while standing in line at the Palace w/ the Greenman guy.
Yes, it was awesome!
"I have spent my life, seeking all that's still unsung."-Hunter

xmascriminal

We actually led a group of folks through a version of "Dayman" while standing in line at the Palace w/ the Greenman guy.
Yes, it was awesome!

Shit, if my waiter hadn't been so slow at dinner maybe I could have gotten in on that.  :'( You dodged a bullet though because you definitely don't ever want to hear me sing.

Markus E. Realeus

Yes, it was awesome!

Shit, if my waiter hadn't been so slow at dinner maybe I could have gotten in on that.  :'( You dodged a bullet though because you definitely don't ever want to hear me sing.

No, we would have welcomed your contribution! ;D Being a good singer is not a requirement for a stirring rendition of "Dayman". All that matters is that you feel it!
"I have spent my life, seeking all that's still unsung."-Hunter

bearass

ahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

xmascriminal

So how're we feeling about this new one? My guess from the lack of response is probably that you agree with me: it's not that great, at least compared to the rest of this season. For me the best moments were Charlie's kitten mittens commercial and the throwbacks to Frank Sets Sweet Dee on Fire. I laughed a few times, but not nearly as much as when I watched "The Gang Wrestles for the Troops" for the first time. Anyway, I just got finished watching Sweet Dee's Dating a Retarded Person. That one always makes me laugh a lot and this time was no exception. Seriously, is it even possible to come up with a funnier bit than the Nightman song?

xmascriminal

Mac and Dennis Break Up = worst episode ever. Even worse than The Gang Cracks the Liberty Bell. It's still better than anything else on TV though.

Ghosts_on_TV

It was ok, I thought. I laughed when mac was cleaning up and Charlie was bitching. "I love the trash.." ;D
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

xmascriminal

QuoteIt was ok, I thought. I laughed when mac was cleaning up and Charlie was bitching. "I love the trash.." ;D

I liked it at the very beginning when Dee says "I didn't begin a transformation!" as she's failing miserably to convince them that she's not becoming a crazy cat lady.

el_chode

I liked it. It seemed shorter to me though. Problem is this season had two unreal episodes that sort of outshine everything else.  I thought it was better than the Kittens Mittens episode. Dennis being unable to do shit for himself while Mac's dumb theories prevail over him and Frank is great.

xmascriminal

QuoteProblem is this season had two unreal episodes that sort of outshine everything else.

Well, The Waitress is Getting Married is definitely one of those, right? What's the other one? The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention and The Gang Hits the Road come to mind. . .

el_chode

QuoteProblem is this season had two unreal episodes that sort of outshine everything else.

Well, The Waitress is Getting Married is definitely one of those, right? What's the other one? The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention and The Gang Hits the Road come to mind. . .

Yes, the Waitress, and the Intervention. The Gang Hits the Road was this season? I have a messed up sense of time. But that makes sense, since it's not on the DVD.

The Dayman Cometh convinced me of the show's awesomeness and in the past 10 days I've now seen every single episode.

el_chode

[size=24]STOMP CLAP STOMP STOMP CLAP[/size]

Penny Lane

:) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

(Lethal Weapon lol, can't wait)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

el_chode

So we know that there's an episode where Dee is actually pregnant. There's a revival of Dayman/Nightman. There's McPoyles. I can only hope there is ample illiteracy and a return of the snail