Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia Is BACKKK!!!

Started by capt._headdy, Sep 18, 2008, 09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penny Lane

QuoteSo we know that there's an episode where Dee is actually pregnant. There's a revival of Dayman/Nightman. There's McPoyles. I can only hope there is ample illiteracy and a return of the snail

i'm most looking forward to charlie's illiteracy and anything involving Dee's pregnancy and Dennis and Mac's comments regarding the father.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

peafunk31

QuoteSo we know that there's an episode where Dee is actually pregnant. There's a revival of Dayman/Nightman. There's McPoyles. I can only hope there is ample illiteracy and a [highlight]return of the snail[/highlight]

YESSS!!! ;D Bring back Gail the Snail!

"No one likes to salt the snail!"
Homer no function beer well without.

el_chode

QuoteSo we know that there's an episode where Dee is actually pregnant. There's a revival of Dayman/Nightman. There's McPoyles. I can only hope there is ample illiteracy and a return of the snail

i'm most looking forward to charlie's illiteracy and anything involving Dee's pregnancy and Dennis and Mac's comments regarding the father.

I feel like this pregnancy will be the best thing to happen to the show. I can't imagine what they're going to do with it, but I feel like there will be attempted abortions through falcon punches
I'm surrounded by assholes

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

el_chode

lil sis

I've been meaning to check out this show for a very long time.  Ever since my sis sent me a youtube video of KITTEN MITTENS.

I was definately sold on that it's just this small thing called work that always gets in the way....sigh.
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

el_chode

Dear Coors,

You've managed to ruin beer. Please leave the only thing I look forward to on TV alone.

Thanks,

- Choder

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteDear Coors,

You've managed to ruin beer. Please leave the only thing I look forward to on TV alone.

Thanks,

- Choder

yeah I found that pretty awkward as well.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

el_chode

It felt like when the part in Wayne's World when Noah's Acrade becomes the sponsor

The episode was great otherwise

Penny Lane

we're already good friends, now we can be friends with benefits.
you were with her when she still had a dick, so that makes you gay.

Ghosts_on_TV

I didn't think it was that great. I only really laughed twice, when Dennis was talking to that girl about her dads suicide, and when frank said her breath smelled like she was eating tiny pieces of shit.  ;D
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Penny Lane

QuoteI didn't think it was that great. I only really laughed twice, when Dennis was talking to that girl about her dads suicide, and when frank said her breath smelled like she was eating tiny pieces of shit.  ;D

I was dissappointed in seasons 4 & 5 and mildly dissappointed last night. It's still funny but nothing compared to Seasons 1-3.
My favorite episode ever is "Underage Drinking" (the prom ep)..

el_chode

Come on, last season had some definite classics.

I find that any episode that zeros in on one character typically isn't as good as when it's a group effort.

capt. scotty

I thought last season was pretty hit or miss, probably better than season 4, but there were some clunkers.

I enjoyed the 5 episodes of The League after the pilot more than almost all of the Sunny episodes
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons