Main Menu

My pap

Started by Davids_Lies, Oct 20, 2005, 06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

My pap was killed in a car accidently shortly before my birth.   :-/

dragonboy

QuoteMy pap was killed in a car accidently shortly before my birth.   :-/
Hey Red, real sorry to hear that. You never met him but you must still miss him?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Danielle.

My pap is addicted to Elvis. I used to wake up to the sound of him blasting Blue Suede Shoes on the stereo from downstairs. Occasionally I could hear him singing along to it, which means he was singing pretty loud. haha

dragonboy

QuoteMy pap is addicted to Elvis. I used to wake up to the sound of him blasting Blue Suede Shoes on the stereo from downstairs. Occasionally I could hear him singing along to it, which means he was singing pretty loud. haha
Your Pap is the coolest Pap I know  ;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

FarmerYoda

My pap only said two words to me: "David Lies".

***wait! I just remembered something! Random but SPIDER_BEARD reminded me of this ---- YOu guys thought I was a creation of Horko and Alligator, half etc! hhahhahaha.  You tried to get me banned! Me, too! hahahahh. that was like , what, a year ago? weird rememberances. weird weird weird****

ok bye.

joey_rogo

my pap is the best thread

super edit: my pap has become much more emotional as an older man.....the fact that i am growing older makes him sad

dragonboy

My pap bought himself a jacuzzi for Xmas.

aMillionDreams

My pap told me to bump this thread.

:-/
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

corey

I have a hand.

primushead

Wow.  I didn't think I'd see this again.

joey_rogo

My pap approves of this bump.

capt. scotty

My pap finally called me back after Ive been waitin for hime to mail me back the title to 'my' car so I can register it in another state.

Thanks pops!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ms. yvon

my pap favors snap front shirts.
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

purvis9876

My pap almost wrote a book....... Sums up that side of the family, really.  ;D
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

The Drake

My pap took out the electricity of half his hometown whilst drunk driving when he was 15.

getinthevan

My Pap had to bury his Mom today.  
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

ms. yvon

damn.  sorry for your and your dad's loss, james.   :-[
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

getinthevan

Thank you.  The last few weeks, but especially the last couple days have made me really appreciate a lot of things in life and brought that entire side of our family closer together.  
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

vespachick

My Pap takes me to Ducks games and we always eat hotdogs while we're looking out onto the parking lot.  And he hates that I smuggle in Wild Turkey and drink it with my Diet Pepsi.  Then my mom picks us up at the parking lot afterwards.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Penny Lane

i almost lost my Paps in November when (3 months into his retirement) he was struck by a car when he was out for a run (he was an elite marathoner) serious injuries, including a broken leg, arm, neck--the recovery was long and his mobility is limited now---but

sunday we finished a marathon together--he's no longer running elite class for 60 year olds because i caught him at mile 24 as he was struggling and i ran in w/him---it was one of the best things ever :-) yet completely sad at the same time

...but life is short :'(
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill