Happy birthday Sarabanananana! [ch9829]

Started by sunnyday, Sep 26, 2010, 01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunnyday

Happy birthday Sara!! I wanted to post Stevie Wonder singing happy birthday to you, but my computer doesn't :( soooo I'm gonna sing it to you live over the phone laters :D be afraid...be very afraid hahaha! Wish you a wonderful day!! [ch9829][ch9829] puss o kram  :D
♥ Team love
excuse the sometimes confusing grammar ... english is not my native language...

FiddleCastro

I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

SaraBananaBear

QuoteHappy birthday Sara!! I wanted to post Stevie Wonder singing happy birthday to you, but my computer doesn't :( soooo I'm gonna sing it to you live over the phone laters :D be afraid...be very afraid hahaha! Wish you a wonderful day!! [ch9829][ch9829] puss o kram  :D

Thank you very much Sunny, I appreciate it and I look forward to hearing you sing later! :)
puss & kram [ch9829]
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

Emelia

Jag må hon leva ;) Congrats dear friend,, hope you had a wonderful day :)
"Sweetheart, lover, I wanted you before,
but when the heart beats next to me I want it even more."

SaraBananaBear

Quoteyay! happy birthday!

Thank a lot!  :)

SaraBananaBear

QuoteJag må hon leva ;) Congrats dear friend,, hope you had a wonderful day :)

Hahaha, thank you darling Sofie, there will be a party later on...  :D

Hawkeye

Happy birthday!  Have you posted that banana costume picture yet? ;)
We could.

Emelia

Yeah it better be,, I'm slightly disappointed that you had to work late but somehow I will find a way to get through this,, and just so you know I will be expecting a raspberry pannacotta  a' la Sara :D  
"Sweetheart, lover, I wanted you before,
but when the heart beats next to me I want it even more."

Jaimoe

Happy birthday! Grab some celebratory beer and rock out to TSOOL and the best non-Who, Who, rock song of them all (and perhaps the best old school hard rock tune of the 2000s):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GhEQ7EruAA

capt. scotty

Happy Birthday! Eat as many Swedish fish as you want!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

johnnYYac

Hey, happy birthday, Sara!  All your praise of the forum calendar and your birthday was not included!  'Tis now! Thanks for all of the great content you've added to the forum.  Have a great one!  

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

woodnymph

=HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANANABEARRRR!!!  ;D
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

woodnymph

Heheh couldn't control myself throwin that pic on there.... hope your bday has been AWESOMMMEEE!!
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

Crispy

Happy birthday saraba! Hope it was beary terrific!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

tdb810

Happy Birthday Sarabanana!  Thank you for all of your most informatiive postss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hope it was and is a great day! ;D

Ba..ba....bananas..nanas...ba...ba....bananas...nanas
.....Back at the Model Home

Ruckus

Happy Bday Bananarama.  There will be a show in Europe in the next calendar year. :)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

SaraBananaBear

QuoteHappy birthday!  Have you posted that banana costume picture yet? ;)

Thank you! No I have not yet... I will soon, promise! It's just a lot of preparations to get done, lots of peeling and stuff like that... ?  ;)

SaraBananaBear

Yeah it better be,, I'm slightly disappointed that you had to work late but somehow I will find a way to get through this,, and just so you know I will be expecting a raspberry pannacotta  a' la Sara :D  

A woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do and that's workworkwork, so we can buy more MMJ-related stuff and what not. I might make some pannacotta for you, but I also might make some homemade icecream (I mean, icecreams  ;)), nomnomnom  :D

SaraBananaBear

QuoteHappy birthday! Grab some celebratory beer and rock out to TSOOL and the best non-Who, Who, rock song of them all (and perhaps the best old school hard rock tune of the 2000s):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GhEQ7EruAA

Thank you! Oooh, TSOOL, a little touch of Swedish music and from Göteborg too, I like it.  8-)

SaraBananaBear

QuoteHappy Birthday! Eat as many Swedish fish as you want!

Thanks! Oh I will, I will... nomnomnom!  :)