weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

Soulshine

Because we're all in this together...

ALady

*waves*

We're pretty well represented here.   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Jearlpam0925

Good to hear, guys!  PJ and MMJ go together like peanut butter & jelly.

sweatboard

A Quick One proves it to be true.  I really need to dig out my Immagine In Cornice dvd.  I also need to remember how to access the easter eggs.  I think Corin Tucker does Hunger Strike with them on one.  Anyone remember how to access those and what all they were?

Jearlpam0925

QuoteA Quick One proves it to be true.  I really need to dig out my Immagine In Cornice dvd.  I also need to remember how to access the easter eggs.  I think Corin Tucker does Hunger Strike with them on one.  Anyone remember how to access those and what all they were?

Hunger Strik is on The Garden DVD.  I forget how to find all that crap, but if you do a quick google search I'm sure it'll come up.  I don't think there are any Easter eggs on Cornice.

sweatboard

ah, you are correct sir....I was just testing your knowledge.   ;D

Now, what song did they open with in Katowice 6/16/00 and why were only 3,000 fans in attendance?

my bootleg collection is embarrassing.

Jearlpam0925

Quoteah, you are correct sir....I was just testing your knowledge.   ;D

Now, what song did they open with in Katowice 6/16/00 and why were only 3,000 fans in attendance?

my bootleg collection is embarrassing.

Suuuuurre.  

What song opened it up?  Off the top of my head I have no idea, I'm sure I could look it up though.  I only collect boots of the shows I go to for posterity sake.  But, I know this show's poster is mad expensive and this show was like a late add on or was suppose to take place somewhere else or something.

Used to be more of a nut than I am now though.  No more massive touring for me anymore.  Now it's about hitting all the local shows(Philly) and anything within a few hours drive.  Other than that, I only try to plan a show that involves a flight if I can fit it into a trip I'm already taking with friends.

MMJ is the next baton holder of the greatest live band once PJ gets too old.  Love these guys.

So, what's everyone's names over at The Pit?  Mine's the same as here. Don't be afraid to say hello as I'm there a lot more than here - well, as of now that is..

sweatboard

Right on.  I visit Red Mosquito from time to time but never venture into The Pit.  Anyway, that Katowice show is one of my favorite bootlegs.  They were supposed to play somewhere else that night but got snowed in and decided to just play again in Katowice that night.  I think it was free, pretty cool of them.  The snow and late notice resulted in only 3,000 people showing up in the venue, they played a really unique set list that night and the show had a really neat vibe to it.

Jearlpam0925

QuoteRight on.  I visit Red Mosquito from time to time but never venture into The Pit.  Anyway, that Katowice show is one of my favorite bootlegs.  They were supposed to play somewhere else that night but got snowed in and decided to just play again in Katowice that night.  I think it was free, pretty cool of them.  The snow and late notice resulted in only 3,000 people showing up in the venue, they played a really unique set list that night and the show had a really neat vibe to it.

Yeah, RM's alright.  I just find them a tad too pretentious and Comic Book Guy-like - not all of them, just some of them.

lucylew

I ordered the 2009 bootlegs two days ago.  Yup.  Sure did.  All 65 CDs.  I got a little too excited at the thought of Bridge School.

My PJ collection is also embarrassing.  But I do love my stickman doormat!

woodnymph

QuoteI ordered the 2009 bootlegs two days ago.  Yup.  Sure did.  All 65 CDs.  I got a little too excited at the thought of Bridge School.

My PJ collection is also embarrassing.  But I do love my stickman doormat!
[jealousssssss] 65 cds in one fell swoop, that's supreme!!!

I do love them so, I suck so bad for not being in the 10C... I need more PJ in my life...
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

ALady

Stickman doormat??  :o

Welcome back lucylew, missed you!   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

lucylew

Ah, shucks, thanks.

You know the doormat, right?  It was a promo for Ten.  If I could figure out how to post photos, I'd, well, post it.

weeniebeenie

QuoteAh, shucks, thanks.

You know the doormat, right?  It was a promo for Ten.  If I could figure out how to post photos, I'd, well, post it.

That's awesome!!!

Soulshine

Ed Ved was on Larry King last night.
Because we're all in this together...

sweatboard

So if MMJ covered a PJ song and vice versa?

weeniebeenie

QuoteEd Ved was on Larry King last night.
I saw that. Really interesting stuff.