Hey, lawyer folk, I have a Bar question

Started by el_chode, Oct 27, 2010, 11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_chode

Any advice on best bar prep course? I'm doing NY/NJ, leaning towards Bar/Bri only because it seems more structured over a longer duration
I'm surrounded by assholes

Ruckus

I took bar/bri by default because most of my friends were gonna and I had already been a sucker to pay the early deposit to lock in the early price.  It worked fine for me and I didn't bother supplementing it with ms PMBR shit.  You're smart, you'll be fine.  Plus I downloaded torrents off pmbr lectures before barbri or other stuff started to listen to in my car while I delivered pizzas.  After 45 minutes of appurtenance and rule of perpetuity I chucked it out the window and popped in a jacket mix 8-)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Tracy 3000

Quote Plus I downloaded torrents off pmbr lectures before barbri or other stuff started to listen to in my car while I delivered pizzas.  After 45 minutes of appurtenance and rule of perpetuity I chucked it out the window and popped in a jacket mix 8-)

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

hacksaw

always order a Sam Adams seasonal beverage on draft when you're at da bar.

ALady

iPod option with Bar/Bri.  Skip the live lectures and instead listen to them slightly speeded-up on the 'pod - get an hour lecture done in 45 minutes.  Plus you can rewind if you miss something.

Worked like a charm.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires