What Does Captain Headdy Look Like?

Started by talleshortz, Jul 18, 2009, 01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruckus

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

capt. scotty

;D

Ruckus, Im liking this because I could only exceed expectations
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

MickeyReds

As long as you keep a straight face...

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

aMillionDreams

The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

el_chode

I'm surrounded by assholes

Love Dogg

"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Ruckus

Ahhh....the return of the quadruple collar pop :o

So from the information I have gathered, the CAPTAIN is six foot two or three and wears a size 12 or 13 shoe.  He is likely a white male and likes Phish.

Hmmm

ManNamedTruth

Is that a mannequin or a real person?
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

mjkoehler

Whatever "it" is, it's creeping me out.

el_chode

It is a Guido, most likely indigenous to Staten Island, NY, or of a species that migrated to Long Island or select reservations and enclaves of Northern New Jersey. Though often Italian by heritage, there is an equally good chance they're just a misguided Polack or Irish kid trying to fit in.

capt. scotty

Its good to know how influential and respected my opinions and interests are around here judging by the pics  :-[

...i always like going in with low expectations though ;)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Ghosts_on_TV

It is a Guido, most likely indigenous to Staten Island, NY, or of a species that migrated to Long Island or select reservations and enclaves of Northern New Jersey. Though often Italian by heritage, there is an equally good chance they're just a misguided Polack or Irish kid trying to fit in.

If I had to look at those people all the time I'd kill myself.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Ghosts_on_TV

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

el_chode

If I had to look at those people all the time I'd kill myself.

We make the best of it here in NJ. Sometimes we just go sit on the boardwalk with some greasy pizza and watch these people parade themselves around. One of my favorite memories is when my fiance and I just started dating, we went down and witnessed one who wore his Gucci sunglasses at night and a white silk shirt completely unbuttoned. The wind wasn't blowing like he had planned, so every few seconds he'd flick his arms back, pushing the shirt to simulate what the shirt would look like if he were walking in a wind tunnel

Penny Lane

QuoteIts good to know how influential and respected my opinions and interests are around here judging by the pics  :-[

...i always like going in with low expectations though ;)

capt--if we didn't care about you so much, we wouldn't say anything :-)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Ruckus