What Does Captain Headdy Look Like?

Started by talleshortz, Jul 18, 2009, 01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruckus

QuoteHope you had a great trip to Montana man!  The most beautiful state I've ever seen!  Here's to 1000 posts 8-)

MASTER SPLINTER! Oh man that takes me back :) happy 1000

Yeah, you can't really beat TMNT 8-)

On a side note, psychologists and profilers make a fortune categorizing personality types for work functionality purposes.  Who needs personality tests?

You learn all you need to know by asking one simple question.  Which Ninja Turtle are you most like?

No boxes, matrices, or multiple choice required.

I always thought of myself of a mix of two- Michelangelo and Donatello.  Leo was too much of a know it all goody goody and Ralph was too much of a hot head!

Yeah, I'd fall somewhere in between Donatello and Raphael.  More Donatello I think.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Penny Lane

so wait then, is capt back? are his pics posted? ...maybe he should never post his pics so this awesome thread can continue lol...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

AMightyCaporal

QuoteHope you had a great trip to Montana man!  The most beautiful state I've ever seen!  Here's to 1000 posts 8-)

MASTER SPLINTER! Oh man that takes me back :) happy 1000

Yeah, you can't really beat TMNT 8-)

On a side note, psychologists and profilers make a fortune categorizing personality types for work functionality purposes.  Who needs personality tests?

You learn all you need to know by asking one simple question.  Which Ninja Turtle are you most like?

No boxes, matrices, or multiple choice required.

I always thought of myself of a mix of two- Michelangelo and Donatello.  Leo was too much of a know it all goody goody and Ralph was too much of a hot head!

Yeah, I'd fall somewhere in between Donatello and Raphael.  More Donatello I think.

Respectable combination- I dig yer style!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

goose

Do you know how to truffle shuffle Heady?

Hooked on four like one, two, three

capt. scotty

Quoteso wait then, is capt back? are his pics posted? ...maybe he should never post his pics so this awesome thread can continue lol...

no pics yet. ive been way to busy getting everything done for school, finding a place, loans, etc.

will post maybe next week if I can get my mom's scanner to work, but I had no luck with that SOB the week before I left and I tried for like 45 minutes.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Penny Lane

Quoteso wait then, is capt back? are his pics posted? ...maybe he should never post his pics so this awesome thread can continue lol...

no pics yet. ive been way to busy getting everything done for school, finding a place, loans, etc.

will post maybe next week if I can get my mom's scanner to work, but I had no luck with that SOB the week before I left and I tried for like 45 minutes.

Tease...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Ruckus

capt. scotty

Tease...

i've dished that one out a lot, but first time it's been said towards me  ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

i'd love to be this guy for like .87 days

AlwxanderD10

ok I think i found the real capt. headdy

Of course... this is also a possibility

capt. scotty

ms. yvon

"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Ruckus

Ruckus

Quoteok I think i found the real capt. headdy

Of course... this is also a possibility

I love the thundercats but that picture of Lion-O makes me uncomfortable

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

ms. yvon

"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

AlwxanderD10

Soulshine

Cap'n....while I'm really curious to see what you look like can you just keep holding out a little longer, please?
I can't get over these pics that keep going up.  ;D
Because we're all in this together...

AMightyCaporal

AMightyCaporal