Main Menu

Facebook?

Started by ericwindmill, Oct 26, 2010, 02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

dont know if theres a thread like this already, but I wanna be friends with you all on facebook. The only person I'm friends with now that ever posts anything remotely interesting musically wise is The Steam Engine. Plus if I know what you all look like, It'll be easier to meet in the future.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1199940006&v=wall&notif_t=share_wall_create
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

el_chode

You can add me at facebook.com/teddybearjunction (the worst scumhole in the whole galaxy)
I'm surrounded by assholes

FiddleCastro

I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Hawkeye

I don't remember how to give your page a name (is it under "website" in "contact information"?), but you (or anyone) can look me up.  Dan Dunne.
We could.

Bigsky

A couple of us were talking about Facebook when we were at T5...and I thought it would be a good idea for there to be more options when reponding to a friend request. Now there is only "Accept" or "Ignore quietly". There should be options like: "Leave me alone loser" or "I wasn't friends with you in highschool, why would I want to be friends with you now." Just an idea... ;D

iLikeBeer

QuoteA couple of us were talking about Facebook when we were at T5...and I thought it would be a good idea for there to be more options when reponding to a friend request. Now there is only "Accept" or "Ignore quietly". There should be options like: "Leave me alone loser" or "I wasn't friends with you in highschool, why would I want to be friends with you now." Just an idea... ;D

LOL!  This is why I haven't joined Facebook!   ;D

september blues

aMillionDreams

I might have to join facebook when I'm single.  :-/
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

jones

QuoteI might have to join facebook when I'm single.  :-/
I swore that I would never join facebook.  I held off, but I just joined earlier this year.

:-[

iLikeBeer

I swore that I would never join facebook.  I held off, but I just joined earlier this year.

Still holding out even with the constant peer pressure from my wife to join.   8-)

jones

Still holding out even with the constant peer pressure from my wife to join.   8-)
I hear ya.  The only reason I joined was because I had a friend who was in Iraq and it was really the only way to stay in touch.  As soon as I joined, all of these people that I didn't even really know 10 years ago started trying to "friend" me.  I wouldn't even confirm my wife as a "friend". ;D  

I told her that I see her everyday; why do we need to be friends of facebook?  I finally gave in.... :-/

Penny Lane

I think it's awesome. AND you're gonna love it I think. I just have my
music friends on there, don't add people who you haven't seen since gradeschool and I do random sweeps of lurkers. If someone isn't active, they're voyeuring. (passively voyeuring not active like the rest of us) it's great for networking music wise and finding out info. I get quicker updates on there. COME to the dark side. Remember you can control it.

Flyguy--I don't normally add guys I date, but not adding the wife!! Lol. Glad u came to your senses.

Ps anyone know if Johnny quaid has a page? We re tight after last week, I need to add him haha
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Ruckus

And I'm so glad you did :-*  Rock out tonight man!
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Tracy 3000

music friends on there, don't add people who you haven't seen since gradeschool and I do random sweeps of lurkers. If someone isn't active, they're voyeuring. (passively voyeuring not active like the rest of us) it's great for networking music wise and finding out info. I get quicker updates on there. COME to the dark side. Remember you can control it.

Flyguy--I don't normally add guys I date, but not adding the wife!! Lol. Glad u came to your senses.

Ps anyone know if Johnny quaid has a page? We re tight after last week, I need to add him haha

I live for Penny's FB updates
Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

Hawkeye

I live for Penny's FB updates

I can imagine.  Ahem.
We could.

aMillionDreams

I finally bit the bullet. I don't know how to find the link to be my friend and I have it set so you can't even look me up.  So let me know if you want to be my facebook friend and maybe I'll learn how to do this shit in the process.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Penny Lane

QuoteI finally bit the bullet. I don't know how to find the link to be my friend and I have it set so you can't even look me up.  So let me know if you want to be my facebook friend and maybe I'll learn how to do this shit in the process.

SWEET!! your rock bone now your facebook bone!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

TEO

see you on the "other side"...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

touchingmept2

The time is near, to come forward with whatever killed your spark.

el_chode

Are any of you named Justin?

If you add me, just say who/where from because I don't add strangers otherwise, and there are some "Friend bots" out there used to harvest information
I'm surrounded by assholes