Current Shames

Started by talleshortz, Aug 17, 2009, 11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruckus

I just willingly watched Swing Vote today :-[
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

el_chode

I have to get an ultrasound on my left nut.  All I can do is laugh at the sheer shameful awkwardness this will bring
I'm surrounded by assholes

BH

QuoteI have to get an ultrasound on my left nut.  All I can do is laugh at the sheer shameful awkwardness this will bring

You're going to have to pay extra special attention to the right one to make sure he doesn't feel left out.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Ruckus

QuoteI have to get an ultrasound on my left nut.  All I can do is laugh at the sheer shameful awkwardness this will bring

1st I hope that everything is alright or will be alright.
2nd there is nothing to be ashamed of

Ultrasounds feel good, testicular massages done expertly feel good.  It will get awkward only if the ultrasound technician is a gorgeous woman (or man).

That said, what's funny is that someone named Chode is worrying about gettin his sac massaged.  Seems like some crotchal jealousies are developing ;D

Taterbug

I hope your nut is ok.

I guarantee your gonna get the BIGGEST boner, I hope the dude giving the ultrasound is gentle while he shaves your velvet marble bag.  ;)
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

el_chode

It's for a nut cyst apparently, but they want to make sure.

I'm not sure what I fear more - freezing cold gel applied to the scroat, or the very real possibility that someone, regardless of age, sex, or attractiveness, might give me an awkward stiffy.
I'm surrounded by assholes

rugbird

Bought a six pack with quarters and dimes last night.

capt. scotty

Brett Farve coming back
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Penny Lane

QuoteBrett Farve coming back

he never left (my thoughts) mmmmm....a pair of wranglers never looked so good.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

mjkoehler

I ate all of that? Jeeze o pete. At least ice cream is made from cream and milk and that's an easily absorbable protein source right? There is some nutrional value?!?!?!

Penny Lane

QuoteI ate all of that? Jeeze o pete. At least ice cream is made from cream and milk and that's an easily absorbable protein source right? There is some nutrional value?!?!?!

honestly, i do need to follow you from thread to thread pointing out that ice cream is probably NOT a good source of protein. LOL....cream and milk? i mean are you getting this from a runner's world training menu?!  :D
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

mjkoehler

QuoteI ate all of that? Jeeze o pete. At least ice cream is made from cream and milk and that's an easily absorbable protein source right? There is some nutrional value?!?!?!

honestly, i do need to follow you from thread to thread pointing out that ice cream is probably NOT a good source of protein. LOL....cream and milk? i mean are you getting this from a runner's world training menu?!  :D
:P More like the Fat Boys Training Menu.

Ruckus

QuoteIt's for a nut cyst apparently, but they want to make sure.

I'm not sure what I fear more - freezing cold gel applied to the scroat, or the very real possibility that someone, regardless of age, sex, or attractiveness, might give me an awkward stiffy.

That's why ya knock back a liter of Evan Williams beforehand.  

LEATHER KID

QuoteIt's for a nut cyst apparently, but they want to make sure.

That's why ya knock back a liter of Evan Williams beforehand.  
That oughta do it.
IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

Jaimoe

Blame my wife:

So You Think You Can Dance - Canada

I watched the US version too; SYTYCD Canada's second season started last week. Hey, at least these kids know how to dance.

capt. scotty

anyone else really dislike colin cowherd?

his radio show is terrible. i want to hear sportstalk on sports radio, not your shitty opinion on random stuff that isnt funny or interesting.

its a shame he's on that new Sportsnation show on ESPN 2 now. I might actually watch that show if he wasnt on it.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

mjkoehler

QuoteBlame my wife:

I watched the US version too; SYTYCD Canada's second season started last week. Hey, at least these kids know how to dance.
and no complaints about the female contestants. The legs on the US version are fantastic.

Jaimoe

QuoteBlame my wife:

and no complaints about the female contestants. The legs on the US version are fantastic.

I think Cat Deeley is great. Leah Miller (MuchMusic VJ), her Canadian counterpart, not so great.

Janet

...that I actually enjoyed reading all of the different names for balls on this thread...

TheBigChicken

You're going to have to pay extra special attention to the right one to make sure he doesn't feel left out.
LEFT out... ;D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry