Anyone Else Drinkin'? prt2

Started by dragonboy, Dec 04, 2008, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

QuoteOnly ones that I dont like, and both of these I find basically undrinkable, are Golden Monkey and the Bictory Lager....yuccckk

Golden monkey is horrible.
Yeah but this show was great!!!

[media]http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=YdFN6agkNnQ[/media]

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=YdFN6agkNnQ
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

capt. scotty

The only good Golden Monkey was found here

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

.Walt

i see the three amigos are on, anyone else drinking? jack n' cokes round her.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

It's a little early here but I should be cracking open my first beer in a hour or so.

Cheers Walts  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]  
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

QuoteIt's a little early here but I should be cracking open my first beer in a hour or so.

Cheers Walts  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]  

cool,i'm gonna go spin a rec. maybe a little late night youtube clips?  should be on in an hour or so8-)

red

Quotei see the three amigos are on, anyone else drinking? jack n' cokes round her.
the cupboards are bare up here.  did tip back a few pints of newcastle (the cute waitress remembered my drink, huzzah!) last night, though.  

dragonboy

I'll probably still be here  ::)  ;D

dragonboy

Quotei see the three amigos are on, anyone else drinking? jack n' cokes round her.
the cupboards are bare up here.  did tip back a few pints of newcastle (the cute waitress remembered my drink, huzzah!) last night, though.  
Shame on you K-man, never, ever run out of alcohol!  ;)

.Walt

hell yeah! (the cute waitress!!) before i go, k, i wanna thank you for the cool Canadian breeze we're getting here.(maybe eh -6 right now) i'm so close to getting a snowmobile. you bout'em?

.Walt

Shame on you K-man, never, ever run out of alcohol!  ;)

thank you db... i didn't want to be the one to say it. k?...tough times? usually that leads to more drinkin'... 8-)

red

time's are quite well, minus the alcohol situation!  the mother's coming to visit for christmas, so i'm going to try and wrangle a trip to the liquor store on her wallet while she's here.   ;D

oh man walt, i haven't snowmobiled in about a decade.  used to love being on a toboggan and getting pulled by a snowmobile(so dangerous in retrospect, but so much fun).

getinthevan

Abita Turbodog

It was alright.  I'd get it again.  

My parents got me a Winter Brews mix box from World Market and it was the first of the 10 beers that I've tried.  

Hobgoblin Dark English Ale

Meh.  The initial taste was good but the after taste was something along the lines of old gym socks.  Though that taste when away about halfway through the glass.

Breckenridge Vanilla Porter

I still don't care for Porters.  I finished it but I wouldn't buy it again at this point.  
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Jon T.

Hey gitv, I felt the same way about Abita's Turbodog.  It wasgood but not something I will seek out.  Try Abita'a IPA, it's called Jockamo IPA.  Pretty good.

Yesterday, i picked up a 4 pack of Mojo Risin,  Dylan probably knows this stuff.  It's BBC's double IPA,  11%.  A 4 pack of Dogfish Head 90 IPA, 9%.  A sixer of Hazed and Infused, (not too strong, but a great brew) and a sixer of Stone IPA ,7.9%, i  think.

I haven't tried the Stone yet, but heard it's "as good as it gets".  Anyone know?

Oh, also last week i picked up some of Anhor Steam's "Christmas Brew".  Very, very good.  

pawpaw

a;lkfdahj;ewi. Urthel Quadrium Ale and Johnny Walker (Black Label, neat) (separately). 'Tis the Season!!!  :D
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

getinthevan

Too much.  Tonight, the proper response to this thread is too much.

I went to the bar and had quantites of Labatt and Bud Light.  Before I went to the bar I was at a family Christmas where I had some boxed wine and Captain Morgan Private Stock.  

Tomorrow will be unpleasant.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

aMillionDreams

QuoteHey gitv, I felt the same way about Abita's Turbodog.  It wasgood but not something I will seek out.  Try Abita'a IPA, it's called Jockamo IPA.  Pretty good.

Yesterday, i picked up a 4 pack of Mojo Risin,  Dylan probably knows this stuff.  It's BBC's double IPA,  11%.  A 4 pack of Dogfish Head 90 IPA, 9%.  A sixer of Hazed and Infused, (not too strong, but a great brew) and a sixer of Stone IPA ,7.9%, i  think.

I haven't tried the Stone yet, but heard it's "as good as it gets".  Anyone know?

Oh, also last week i picked up some of Anhor Steam's "Christmas Brew".  Very, very good.  

Damn, Jon.  I've probably gotten that exact same order from the LQ before.  You got some good taste, my man.  Stone IPA is pretty good.  

I'd like to hear people's thoughts on Arcadia's IPA. It's my least favorite IPA I've had, but my buddy Paul says it's one of his favorites.  :-/
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

mjkoehler

Guinness, duh.

I really wish I can get Rogue here, more. Once in a while sporadic ales show up, but not enough for my needs. Also, I wish I could get some of their Gin.

TEO

QuoteHey gitv, I felt the same way about Abita's Turbodog.  It wasgood but not something I will seek out.  Try Abita'a IPA, it's called Jockamo IPA.  Pretty good.

You had better get a bigger wallet...all of that IPA can put a huge dent in it as I can well attest!   ;)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

aMillionDreams

You had better get a bigger wallet...all of that IPA can put a huge dent in it as I can well attest!   ;)

Good beer is worth it!  The real waste of money is piss-water like Bud light and the endless list of watered-down American pilsners, IMO.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Ruckus

Damn, Jon.  I've probably gotten that exact same order from the LQ before.  You got some good taste, my man.  Stone IPA is pretty good.  

I'd like to hear people's thoughts on Arcadia's IPA. It's my least favorite IPA I've had, but my buddy Paul says it's one of his favorites.  :-/

My roomie picked up an Arcadia grab bag 12er the other day and I had one.  Ehhh, I agreed with him, not so good.

Now a DFH 90minute.  I pour that shit on my cereal :D
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head