Anyone Else Drinkin'? prt2

Started by dragonboy, Dec 04, 2008, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

went to the bar tonight to support friends pretty awesome cover band "sloppy seconds" tonight.  first time to a bar in a while.  told my friend that if I went inside I'd blow all my money on booze, sure enough I did but that's when the night expanded into greatness.  met some dude who was a marine in Iraq, super nice, pay my respects and thanks and whatever, marines are hardcore.  anyway, we got blazed as shit on some jack herrier(sp?) I don't give a fuck about words.  words fucking suck.  I tipped this one bitch fat all night and she sent here friend on recon to seduce me with shots, I declined and she introduced herself.  I denied her my dick because that's how life goes.  you can't have everything you want.  you dudes know what I'm talkin bout right?

fuckin sluts I swear, she was a sweetheart though, I probably would have thrown her a bone.  but alas I'm far to wasted.  I had a conversation with my mom that was way too drunk of me. whoops.  she's watching twilight and I told her she should watch true blood but bet she couldn't handle it because it's too "titillating".  I've never said that word to my momsy.  Its still pretty hilarious to me.  getting plastered until I pass out is my current goal.  good night my little sluttie poo's.  love me softly, fuck me hardly, and leave my fucking ass alone!

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

holy fucking dick I'm wasted as fuck.  people haven't been getting fucked up enough:

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

The DARK

:o Having been on the forum since about 2006, seeing the Anyone Else Drinkin'? threads falling off the map so much is a bit jarring.
In another time, in another place, in another face

peafunk31

Wife is outta town. Phillies on in an hour. Time to get crackin!

Homer no function beer well without.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: peafunk31 on Jul 16, 2011, 02:58 PM
Wife is outta town. Phillies on in an hour. Time to get crackin!

that's the spirit.  there was some pilsner urquell in the fridge that I'm sippin on.  it aint bad.

Jaimoe

I'll be drinking tonight after I get home from work, which will be in an hour. It's freaking over 40C in Toronto (over 100F) and I'll need the micro-brew Hoptical Illusion IPAs in the fridge after my  25-minute bike ride (mostly uphill).

Jon T.

Quote from: Jaimoe on Jul 17, 2011, 06:12 PM
I'll be drinking tonight after I get home from work, which will be in an hour. It's freaking over 40C in Toronto (over 100F) and I'll need the micro-brew Hoptical Illusion IPAs in the fridge after my  25-minute bike ride (mostly uphill).

I drank some Hoptical Illusions Friday night.  Didn't look like that and it wasn't Flying Monkey.  Came from Blue Point Brewing Co in NY.  I wonder if there is any relation?

mjk73

I drank a sizeable amount out of this bad boy last night (maybe 3/4ths of it). So damn good. 2011's not 2006's.

megalicious

My house is so badass. It was built in the early '50's, and is 100% awesome. So awesome, in fact, that it has a BUILT-IN bar in the living room. I was slingin some White Russians this weekend in honor of Lebowskifest.
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

lil sis

I really don't drink that much anymore.  Had some friends over Friday night at my place.  Had 3 1/2 glasses of wine and one beer and fell asleep on my couch mid conversation.  Moral of the story is I really can't hang anymore lol.
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

Jaimoe

Quote from: Jon T. on Jul 17, 2011, 06:34 PM
Quote from: Jaimoe on Jul 17, 2011, 06:12 PM

I drank some Hoptical Illusions Friday night.  Didn't look like that and it wasn't Flying Monkey.  Came from Blue Point Brewing Co in NY.  I wonder if there is any relation?

No connection. This brewmaster is responsible for Mill Street Brewery, Flying Monkey (which has Hoptical Illusion and their controversial-named and best IPA, Smash Bomb Atomic) and Duggan's 9, all great micro-brews in Southern Ontario. The only beers from the 3 available in other provinces is Mill Street, which is Toronto-based.

mjk73

Hawkeye

Throwin' back a few Buds (don't judge) then heading downtown.  Night y'all.  Stay classy.   

:beer:
We could.

mjk73

So, we grow grapes amongst other things. These are my grapes as of today. We've hooked up with a local wine maker that we just give him the grapes in exchange for some bottles. the first year's wine was little sweet. We should be getting several bottles from last years grapes soon (1% sugar for those I'm told), and I will be drinking wine from these grapes below this time next year. They are intense. I don't want to wait. dammit

peafunk31

Pre-gaming for MPP by drinking this

DAMN tasty

capt. scotty

Quote from: peafunk31 on Aug 11, 2011, 08:29 PM

DAMN tasty

Im bringing a local pale ale...trade off 1 or 2?

Im also drinking right now....Hurricane  :bath:
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

mjk73

Ruckus

Quote from: peafunk31 on Aug 11, 2011, 08:29 PM

DAMN tasty
I'm pregaming right now with mugs of vodka.  Peafunk!  You need to bring me one!  I got a Loose Cannon with your name on it!
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

peafunk31

Didn't mean to mislead, lol. I'm bringing this tomorrow. It's curently chilling in the beer fridge.

I'm just pre-gaming with Hoptimus Prime while watching the Eagles game tonight. However, based upon response of my original post, I may have to pick up a few big craft bottles of Hoptimus to go along with the Yards  :beer: