Anyone Else Drinkin'? prt2

Started by dragonboy, Dec 04, 2008, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

Guinness Extra Stout. mmmm condensed Guinness flavor without the nitrogenated foam.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

I'm drunk as a skunk woooooooo

capt. scotty

drinking some Post Road Pumpkin Ales for your Twins Walt! I think Im doing shots for every run you score...Time for 2 shots thanks to Cuddyer!!  8-)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Penny Lane

Howdy boozers!
I had the best dinner tonight flounder and sone dessert called Bomba?!
Sticky you hanging in there?
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Ruckus

Hello boozers and flounderers.  I had to look up Bomba and it sounds fantastic.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteHowdy boozers!

I'm hangin just fine thank you very much.  

how goes it drunkies?  hope everyone is wonderful.

Ruckus

QuoteHowdy boozers!

I'm hangin just fine thank you very much.  

how goes it drunkies?  hope everyone is wonderful.

I feel wonderful Sticky! [smiley=beer.gif]

capt. scotty

Whiskey after working the last 24hours....but no work for this guy for 9 days. that sounds like a month almost.

T5 is imminent. woohoo!

Im gonna have some Evan Williams and New Amsterdam in tow Ruckus...what you bringing to the NYC?

I figure the cheapest thing Ill buy in NYC is some tonic for that gin  ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Ruckus

QuoteWhiskey after working the last 24hours....but no work for this guy for 9 days. that sounds like a month almost.

T5 is imminent. woohoo!

Im gonna have some Evan Williams and New Amsterdam in tow Ruckus...what you bringing to the NYC?

I'm bringing the empty Nestea and Dasani bottles to fill up with your haul from Pittsburgh

capt. scotty

QuoteWhiskey after working the last 24hours....but no work for this guy for 9 days. that sounds like a month almost.

T5 is imminent. woohoo!

I'm bringing the empty Nestea and Dasani bottles to fill up with your haul from Pittsburgh

;D

do you do the water bottle full of whiskey for shows? because thats what im planning on for each night of T5.

my recipe:
-buy a bottle of water
-drink some, empty the rest
-slightly smash said bottle
-pour in whiskey of choice
-place in pants pocket least likely for venue to touch (may vary depending on city and state)
-get inside show and enjoy much cheaper booze!

Ruckus

T5 is imminent. woohoo!

;D

do you do the water bottle full of whiskey for shows? because thats what im planning on for each night of T5.

my recipe:
-buy a bottle of water
-drink some, empty the rest
-slightly smash said bottle
-pour in whiskey of choice
-place in pants pocket least likely for venue to touch (may vary depending on city and state)
-get inside show and enjoy much cheaper booze!
I don't divulge secrets.  It's fall.  It's chilly out.  I got my hoodie on.  No one pats down my back to see if I'm wearing a camel pack filled with bourbon

capt. scotty

wow...might have to invest in a camelbak. great call.

Hawkeye

I.  AM.  HAMMERED.  JUST THOUGHT YOUR MOM MIGHT WANT TO KNOW....BUAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH!  WHOA.  I ALMOST FELL OVER THERE.  NIGHT Y'ALL.  YEAH I'M A PILE.  BUT.  I DID SING A  SWEET VERSION OF IMMIGRANT SONG TONIGHT.  SO THERE.
We could.

Ruckus

QuoteI.  AM.  HAMMERED.  JUST THOUGHT YOUR MOM MIGHT WANT TO KNOW....BUAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH!  WHOA.  I ALMOST FELL OVER THERE.  NIGHT Y'ALL.  YEAH I'M A PILE.  BUT.  I DID SING A  SWEET VERSION OF IMMIGRANT SONG TONIGHT.  SO THERE.
Should I cut and paste this Hawkeye?  I wouldn't want you to forget ;D

Hawkeye

QuoteI.  AM.  HAMMERED.  JUST THOUGHT YOUR MOM MIGHT WANT TO KNOW....BUAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH!  WHOA.  I ALMOST FELL OVER THERE.  NIGHT Y'ALL.  YEAH I'M A PILE.  BUT.  I DID SING A  SWEET VERSION OF IMMIGRANT SONG TONIGHT.  SO THERE.
Should I cut and paste this Hawkeye?  I wouldn't want you to forget ;D

Holy craP.  i ALMOST ROLLED the Bird last night.  Got 'er on 2 wheels.  spun a couple times and into a ditch.  almost hit a pole.  took that corner by myself about that fastbefore but i guess 3 more people in the car makes a difference!

Thanks for the reminder ruckus  :P
We could.

capt. scotty

QuoteI don't divulge secrets.  It's fall.  It's chilly out.  I got my hoodie on.  No one pats down my back to see if I'm wearing a camel pack filled with bourbon

Serious question: do you actually do this?

That makes me feel like Michelangelo to your Master Splinter if so

Ruckus

QuoteI don't divulge secrets.  It's fall.  It's chilly out.  I got my hoodie on.  No one pats down my back to see if I'm wearing a camel pack filled with bourbon

Serious question: do you actually do this?

That makes me feel like Michelangelo to your Master Splinter if so
Don't do this unless you are a harmless looking white dude. ;)

Anyways, I'm drinking

capt. scotty

Same here...Problem with buying bottles for the trip on friday is that 1 of the bottles is bout to be half full  [smiley=beer.gif]

i think im just gonna roll with the whiskey water bottle for shows, just like the bus tomorrow.

peafunk31

Bear Republic Racer 5 may be one of the best damn IPAs i've ever had. This stuff is liquid heroin
Homer no function beer well without.