Anyone Else Drinkin'? prt2

Started by dragonboy, Dec 04, 2008, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aMillionDreams

QuoteAnybody ever try Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock?  Pretty tasty beverage!  ;)

If I had to pick a favorite beer, it'd probably be Celebrator.  I love IPAs and dry-hopped ales, but the Germans know how to do it right.  

btw, the dogfishead Midas Touch was crazy.  It smelled awesome, probably because of the sapphron (sp?), but it bites like wine because of the grapes.  Took me about an hour to finish one.  It's not for me, but I'm glad I tried it.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

megalicious

all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Tree

Drank some Guinness and Tannenzäpfle tonight...nice evening! 8-)

joey_rogo

cheers all, this is my first appearance at the new bar here. nice looking place.

joey_rogo

btw, sheriff john bunnell is the man.  8-)

kydiddle

QuoteYep, gradjiated in 2007

Cant wait to see us hopefully beat the poop out of USC!! I got my wish that we didnt have to play Oregon St again, so hopefully USC doesnt embarass us.

PA's alcohol laws are teh suck, but I dont understand why they wouldnt carry those ones (esp since like I said I bought it at PSU in like 06/07).

I even read that in 2007, bourbon sales were through the roof compared to every other liquor - and this is across the country, not PA

They said all the grandchildren must want to drink what theyre granddaddy used to drink back in the day  ;D ;D

Of course we're going to kick some ass.

Hmmm...If that's true then I wonder if my dad's long lost tradition of pouring his bourbon right into the coke can will ever be picked up by his granddaughters??  ;D
Cow temperature.

capt. scotty

QuoteYep, gradjiated in 2007

Cant wait to see us hopefully beat the poop out of USC!! I got my wish that we didnt have to play Oregon St again, so hopefully USC doesnt embarass us.

PA's alcohol laws are teh suck, but I dont understand why they wouldnt carry those ones (esp since like I said I bought it at PSU in like 06/07).

I even read that in 2007, bourbon sales were through the roof compared to every other liquor - and this is across the country, not PA

They said all the grandchildren must want to drink what theyre granddaddy used to drink back in the day  ;D ;D

Of course we're going to kick some ass.

Hmmm...If that's true then I wonder if my dad's long lost tradition of pouring his bourbon right into the coke can will ever be picked up by his granddaughters??  ;D

Funny you say that

I remember the first time I remember getting drunk.

I was 15 or 16 and my parents were getting ready to finish our basement, so a TV and couch was already down there. I had slyly copied the key to the liquor cabinet and made the wise decision of Jack Daniels. I kept this key inside the instruction liner of NCAA Basketball 2000 with Trajan Langdon on the cover (god I hate Duke!!)

I proceeded by pouring Jack into a coke can and watching From Dusk Til Dawn...I was a lightweight so I know I didnt drank a lot per se, but I got drizzunk!!

I still have the key to that cabinet  today, even though they no longer live there. Same with NCAA 2000, and I dont think I ever even played that game. It just brings back wonderful memories  :)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Ghostess on TV

Wow...I guess I am the only drunk one on the board at 1:49 in the am.....Weird...!!

Ghostess on TV

Frozen pizza is so goooood...

capt. scotty

QuoteWow...I guess I am the only drunk one on the board at 1:49 in the am.....Weird...!!

Well, Im not drunk, but Im drinkin Ghostess!!

Just sippin' on some Woodford Reserve while finishing up the last couple episodes and series finale of The Wire

Its a sad night, in a good way  :'(
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

QuoteFrozen pizza is so goooood...

You cant beat Totino's frozen pizzas...they look like 1.25$ pieces of cardboard, but Im talking like cardboard that was the combined genious of like Wolfgang Puck, George Washington Carver, and whoever invented pasta.

bearass

gettin ready to drink some extra dry martinis mmmmm booze flavored

on a related note i went out the other night and had one of those magical nights where both bars i went too i knew the bartender so i got fucking smashed for like 10 bucks all night gotta love it

Jbones72

Raising a couple of Brooklyn Wiese's for James Douglas Morrison, would have been 65 today 8-)

Ghostess on TV

You cant beat Totino's frozen pizzas...they look like 1.25$ pieces of cardboard, but Im talking like cardboard that was the combined genious of like Wolfgang Puck, George Washington Carver, and whoever invented pasta.

Totino's pizza is effin' awesome!

aMillionDreams

man, I'm glad I don't have to shovel down that crap anymore.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

red

whenever i get a pizza i usually eat one or two pieces then put it in the fridge and devour the rest the next day.  love cold pizza.

TEO

QuoteRaising a couple of Brooklyn Wiese's for James Douglas Morrison, would have been 65 today 8-)
Knockin' back a couple of Brecks in honor of the Lizard King a day late. I do not think he would mind...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

capt. scotty

it is crap, i mean, its costs a little over 1$...but dont lie, you know it tastes delicious  :)

mjkoehler

it is crap, i mean, its costs a little over 1$...but dont lie, you know it tastes delicious  :)
Anytime tastes good after tossin back grandpa ol' cough medicine.

TheBigChicken

4 for 5 $  they're deee -lishious :D :D and cheesy
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry