Jim James Painting

Started by Lambo303, Jan 20, 2009, 03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lambo303

What's up MMJ forum, new poster here.  I have made a Jim James piece of art and wanted some feedback from his fans.  The web address is below, the Jim James is piece number four.  

http://likemindedproductions.net/lamb_portfolio.html

I am reproducing them as giclee prints on canvas, please respond with any feedback or if you are interested in obtaining one.

searchinbig

Nice print.

Welcome too!

Pardon my ignorance but what is a giclee print?
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

goose

Hooked on four like one, two, three

Lambo303

Giclee is a type of printing where the ink is blown through air.  Similar to inkjet printing, but very different than laser jet printing.  Thanks for the compliment

searchinbig

QuoteGiclee is a type of printing where the ink is blown through air.  Similar to inkjet printing, but very different than laser jet printing.  Thanks for the compliment

Nice. Learn something new every day!
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

hizzo

One good thing about music: when it hits you feel no pain.

dragonboy

Jim James alongside legends like Eric Clapton & Charles Bronson?!! Now we're talking  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

Penny Lane

wow---i love that! he looks a little like Che, too.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Lambo303

Thanks guys, what a nice welcome to the forum. :)

Love Dogg

"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

thestranger

Nice work. Looks great.