I'm surrounded by assholes

ManNamedTruth

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

woodnymph

Quote from: ManNamedTruth on Nov 30, 2011, 12:21 AM
here's one for woodnymph

Lovely Owl

OH MY GOD, TRUE!!!!!!!

This video is HILARIOUS!!!   ;D ;D ;D  Hahahahahah that's priceless!  Those faces..... I nearly peed my pants over here every time the video cuts to the little one getting  petted hahahhahahah
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

Fully

Quote from: ManNamedTruth on Nov 30, 2011, 12:21 AM
here's one for woodnymph

Lovely Owl
I showed that video to my classes today. They loved it. It broke up all of the review we are doing for our end of course state mandated test. I really want to pet that owl.

bluesky

johnnYYac

Technically, this IS music, but...

My next-door neighbor, and colleague (music teacher at the high school where I teach science), Heidi W., conducted the Boston Pops Orchestra on Saturday.

Heidi conducts the Boston Pops
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

johnnYYac

Jon T.

That is amazing.  Thanks for posting.

Fully

evilurges86

"Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness"

johnnYYac

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Fully

So adorable!! I feel like I'm that lab when I'm listening to music too. I'm pretty sure that's the exact expression I make and the dance I do. ;D

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Ruckus

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

jones

evilurges86

"Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness"

Fully

Pretty sure I should not have watched this at school. But OMG!!!! All pizza commercials should be that awesome! :dankk2: