my current crush

Started by true, Aug 29, 2006, 02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

QuoteSaw the Zutons open for Muse a couple years ago. Really dug 'em live, but didn't enjoy the production of their album so much. Still, Railroad is a beautiful song and the ridiculous harmony that they nailed on it at the show was absolutely magical. Also, they had a jam they ended with that I will count as the first time in my life I remember seeing a melodica being used.
Yeah, yeah all that..but how fit was Abi?!!  ;) ;) ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

TEO

QuoteThere was a girl in the Zutons? I need to listen to their first 2 again. I don't remember her.
I don't know anything about the band...just love Abi !!!

Thank God she is not ultra white and I am diggin' on that ginger hair!  :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

dragonboy

QuoteSaw the Zutons open for Muse a couple years ago. Really dug 'em live, but didn't enjoy the production of their album so much. Still, Railroad is a beautiful song and the ridiculous harmony that they nailed on it at the show was absolutely magical. Also, they had a jam they ended with that I will count as the first time in my life I remember seeing a melodica being used.
What did you think of Muse?  I saw them a few years ago in a beautiful (and very undersold) venue and it was fantastic.  Haven't listened to them since Absolution, though.
The UK press (Q magazine in particular) has voted Muse 'Best Live Band' more times than I can remember...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

The night my friend and I saw Muse could have ended very interestingly...we were invited to a local gentleman's club with the opening band and Muse, but for some ridiculous reason we declined.  

At least I've got part of a good story to tell.

red

tomEisenbraun

:-*

And who might they be?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

red

QuoteAnd who might they be?
3/7 of Los Campesinos!  Such a fun band.

http://www.myspace.com/loscampesinos

CTdeadhead

CTdeadhead

QuoteI was thinkin' someone like Bailey from WKRP in Cincy if you ever saw that show.
Wow, I can't believe someone else thinks Bailey is hot!  I have been watching that show since I was kid and have been watching the DVDs since.  Lonni does nothing for me now, Bailey looks even 10 times hotter, gotta love that vintage 70s look, ooooh!

TEO

QuoteI was thinkin' someone like Bailey from WKRP in Cincy if you ever saw that show.
Wow, I can't believe someone else thinks Bailey is hot!  I have been watching that show since I was kid and have been watching the DVDs since.  Lonni does nothing for me now, Bailey looks even 10 times hotter, gotta love that vintage 70s look, ooooh!
The hair, that face, THOSE JEANS!  ;)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

mjkoehler

:-*
Apparently I need to be a fan!

mjkoehler

What did you think of Muse?  I saw them a few years ago in a beautiful (and very undersold) venue and it was fantastic.  Haven't listened to them since Absolution, though.
Listen to Black Holes and Revulations. The song Knights of Cydonia = HOLY FUCK.

mjkoehler

TO continue my life long (and probably unhealthy) obsession with redheads. I present to you Melissa Auf der Maur. Plays bass and is hot. damn.

http://www.aufdermaur.com/photos.html

primushead

She just does it for me.

red

She was gorgeous in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.   :o

naltonj

The Bower Birds.  I think I love Beth.  She's the girl.

cwebb

QuoteShe just does it for me.

QFT

ycartrob

CTdeadhead

The hair, that face, THOSE JEANS!  ;)