my current crush

Started by true, Aug 29, 2006, 02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghosts_on_TV

And I thought Megan Fox was hot...
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

ycartrob

she looks a little like Andy Dick in that first picture.

Ghostess on TV

He's no Ghosts On TV...But, Jude Law is fucking sexy!  Hope all you guys agree...

dragonboy

QuoteHe's no Ghosts On TV...But, Jude Law is fucking sexy!  Hope all you guys agree...
Jude Law? Pft! Give me George any day!

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Ghosts_on_TV

Yeah, Jude Law is no fucking this guy...

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Jon T.

Kanye who?

Nice pic Ghosts.

Ghostess on TV

Look at this nice picture I took..  :)  We totally made eye contact at that show...

tomEisenbraun

are we limited to famous people on here?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

capt. scotty

Quoteare we limited to famous people on here?

no...not at all  8-)

pics with multiple girls would be preferred though..that way we can rate/rank them
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

tomEisenbraun

well, since these are both people I adore, I'm not going to subject them to ranking, but here is the girl who is not the one who is coming to visit me next week that I mentioned in Current Joys...

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

kydiddle

QuoteLook at this nice picture I took..  :)  We totally made eye contact at that show...

If I took a picture like that it would be affixed appropriately to my ceiling.

Especially if he had made eye contact.

Lucky gal.

;)
Cow temperature.

Penny Lane

the 2 SEXIEST FRONT MEN OF ALL TIME:

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

TEO

Man, I would like to ski down that swayback!!! ;)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

capt. scotty

Quotewell, since these are both people I adore, I'm not going to subject them to ranking, but here is the girl who is not the one who is coming to visit me next week that I mentioned in Current Joys...

why not? its fun, plus theyll never find out  ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ManNamedTruth

I should've just asked her to marry me. We need to start a support group. It might've been a bit awkward if I professed my love I suppose.

I don't really like this pic much actually, hopefully I get another chance. I wish my friend would've just stayed out of the pic too, he didn't really know who she was and I think he didn't know what to do.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

mjkoehler

QuoteI should've just asked her to marry me. We need to start a support group. It might've been a bit awkward if I professed my love I suppose.

I don't really like this pic much actually, hopefully I get another chance. I wish my friend would've just stayed out of the pic too, he didn't really know who she was and I think he didn't know what to do.
I feel your pain my brother in Nekoland. At least you got to meet her whilst some of us can only worship from afar. Her cover is beyond hotness. Who needs skanky Tawny Kitaen on the hood of a car. Give me Neko an day of the week!

dragonboy

I don't know anything about her but I fell in love with Smith Cho when i saw the trailer for Ping Pong Playa:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/pingpongplaya/

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm90281728/nm1703159

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

...oh & Linda Harrison too!  ;)

kydiddle

John Krasinski:

1) He's tall.
2) He's funny.
3) He's a reader and imagines his alternate-universe life as an English teacher:

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20188260_2,00.html

Sigh.
Cow temperature.

Ghostess on TV