my current crush

Started by true, Aug 29, 2006, 02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

tomEisenbraun

QuoteShe's beautiful. You've got such classy taste in women, tom. It's refreshing for me.

DITTO

:)

...well, I know of one classy lady who may or may not have a crazy boy from two states away unexpectedly standing on her doorstep with a rose in hand at some point this week...
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

the sun and moon

I love Mia Farrow. Woody Allen and Frank Sinatra must've been insane.

the sun and moon

QuoteShe's beautiful. You've got such classy taste in women, tom. It's refreshing for me.

DITTO

:)

...well, I know of one classy lady who may or may not have a crazy boy from two states away unexpectedly standing on her doorstep with a rose in hand at some point this week...

I appreciate your efforts, but I won't be home that week.   ;)

the sun and moon

I now get what all the fuss is about. I love this man.

getinthevan

Orange.  My current Crush is orange.

(I apologize if the joke has been made before)
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

ALady

QuoteI now get what all the fuss is about. I love this man.

I'm seeing him, like...four or five times over the next two days.  Could not be more excited!
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

ycartrob

awesome! Much love for Don Felder here, too!

Leontheslut

Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

red

red

Oh, and Mr. Callahan...

BH

QuoteOh, and Mr. Callahan...

That picture is creepy.  There is a shadow of the person taking the picture but Callahan's shadow is nowhere to be found.   :o
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

red

QuoteThat picture is creepy.  There is a shadow of the person taking the picture but Callahan's shadow is nowhere to be found.   :o
Joanna Newsom must have used her faerie powers (she took the picture).

pawpaw

This is more of a general crush, but College Cheerleaders...

In my opinion, much sexier than their pro league counterparts. And maybe I'm more of a traditionalist when it comes to my college cheerleaders, but the playmate types that USC and Texas put on the sidelines just don't do it for me like the petite, spirited, thick-thighed co-eds from other schools. You can have your 5'9" model types...I prefer the 5'4" cuties. :-*
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Leontheslut

That guy has a nice view, too bad he probably wishes there was a swinging dick falling out of that skirt.
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

red

QuoteThat guy has a nice view, too bad he probably wishes there was a swinging dick falling out of that skirt.
Have you met MMJ Fanatic yet?  I've got a feeling you two will get along.

Bumbeli

QuoteThis is more of a general crush, but College Cheerleaders...

In my opinion, much sexier than their pro league counterparts. And maybe I'm more of a traditionalist when it comes to my college cheerleaders, but the playmate types that USC and Texas put on the sidelines just don't do it for me like the petite, spirited, thick-thighed co-eds from other schools. You can have your 5'9" model types...I prefer the 5'4" cuties. :-*

I totally have to agree with you there.
Feelings hour, every tuesday morning.
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli"]http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli[/url]

EAZYE

GREENMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

pawpaw

QuoteThis is more of a general crush, but College Cheerleaders...

I totally have to agree with you there.

Well then here you go my friend...

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."