my current crush

Started by true, Aug 29, 2006, 02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon T.

QuoteHere's Melissa:

...and Meechelle:

Whoa.  That is not at all what I had pictured Meechelle looking like.

Love Dogg

QuoteHere's Melissa:

...and Meechelle:

Yeah, and I DON'T want to know what Lakshmi Singh looks like.  :-/
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Crispy

QuoteHere's Melissa:

...and Meechelle:

Yeah, and I DON'T want to know what Lakshmi Singh looks like.  :-/
You sure about that?
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Ghostess on TV

I know every girl is obsessed with him right now, but look at him.  He. is. sexy.  He kind of looks like Elvis in this picture. haha

primushead

I'm still in love with Julia-Louis Dreyfuss...what a lady!!!  Loved her in the Seinfeld era.  Love her now.  My dream woman.  

capt. scotty

QuoteI'm still in love with Julia-Louis Dreyfuss...what a lady!!!  Loved her in the Seinfeld era.  Love her now.  My dream woman.  

agreed

have you seen that new healthy choice commercial with her? pretty funny, but the healthiest choice is under her shirt...yowza. is she still 30?!  :o
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

the sun and moon

QuoteI know every girl is obsessed with him right now, but look at him.  He. is. sexy.  He kind of looks like Elvis in this picture. haha

Yesss. I'm not usually into pretty boys, but you can't deny him.

capt. scotty

QuoteI know every girl is obsessed with him right now, but look at him.  He. is. sexy.  He kind of looks like Elvis in this picture. haha

Yesss. I'm not usually into pretty boys, but you can't deny him.

Not that I can judge the sexiness in dudes, but I dont get why women like this guy.

IMO it looks like he got hit in the face with a brick.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

tomEisenbraun

Angularity, my friend.

The real question, though, is can he grow a beard?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

capt. scotty

QuoteAngularity, my friend.

The real question, though, is can he grow a beard?

;D

can he grow a beard like you?! highly doubtful

can he grow a beard like me? very possible.

Still, I dont get it. His angularity is a crooked nose and eyes the same depth as his forehead. I think the ladies just want him because he was in like a 500 mill grossing movie  ;D

pawpaw

QuoteHere's Melissa:

...and Meechelle:

Thanks for ruining the fantasy Crispy!!! ;D Nah, that's about what I was picturing...a small, happy looking white woman, wasn't sure of the hair color.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

mjkoehler

Celeb wise Kristen Stewart. Adorable. She looks so damn cute in the clips from Adventureland and yes I found her attractive in Twilight.....and the pot leaf bikini I've seen of her.

And one of my co-workers. Just too damn adorable. Too bad she's over 12 years too late. Oh well. I have my glorious wife to snuggle with.

Love Dogg

QuoteCeleb wise Kristen Stewart. Adorable. She looks so damn cute in the clips from Adventureland and yes I found her attractive in Twilight.....and the pot leaf bikini I've seen of her.

And one of my co-workers. Just too damn adorable. Too bad she's over 12 years too late. Oh well. I have my glorious wife to snuggle with.

She looks a little troubled, though...something in the eyes.  :-/
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

TEO

QuoteCeleb wise Kristen Stewart. Adorable. She looks so damn cute in the clips from Adventureland and yes I found her attractive in Twilight.....and the pot leaf bikini I've seen of her.

Your talking my language again Michael... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Ghosts_on_TV

She's probably just stoned.

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Ghosts_on_TV

He'd be a lot sexier if he knew how to act. (I'm not jealous, I promise ;) )
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

capt. scotty

Really? I was going to say that stare makes me think she's telling me to take my pants off. To each his own I guess  ;D

mjkoehler

She's probably just stoned.

She probably is. She likes her Cannabis. Nuttin wrong with that I guess.

TGMC421

Mariska Hargitay aka Det. Olivia Benson

capt. scotty

QuoteMariska Hargitay aka Det. Olivia Benson

1 of the best of the 50+ club.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I like this one too  :-*