Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

megisnotreal

I just woke up from a six-hour nap... taken during the middle of the day.  ;D

whothrewthecake

my biggest joy right now is the song "wichita lineman" by glen campbell. I LOVE IT :SLKDJF:LKSJDF

Hawkeye

Have you seen that on the STP "Thank You" DVD?
We could.

Hawkeye

Oh, and currently I am obsessed with listening to and playing MAAAAAAAAHHHGGGGEEEEETTTAAAAAAAAAHH!!

THANKS AGAIN DYLAN OR WHOEVER TABBED THIS OUT!
We could.

dragonboy

Quotemy biggest joy right now is the song "wichita lineman" by glen campbell.
Have you heard Johnny Cash's version from the American Recordings box set? Beautiful cover...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Angry Ewok

Being able to rant in the 'Current Complaints' is awesome... I don't feel like I'll be shot down if I go ahead and say "my life sucks" if that's how I feel... the Jacket has brought me some awesome extended-family.

Much love, and lots of snuggles.

I'd give each of you a Tall Coffee-based Pumpkin Spice latte with whipped cream, and one of those cute little umbrella straws, if only I could.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

ali

now that sounds like a truly scary beverage!!

love a song for the way it makes you feel

dragonboy

QuoteI'd give each of you a Tall Coffee-based Pumpkin Spice latte with whipped cream, and one of those cute little umbrella straws, if only I could.
Is there are alcohol in it?  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Angry Ewok

I dunno if that'd be a good idea, really... Maybe it would work with Kahlua or something?
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Mr. T.

Uploading the entire MMJ back catalogue onto my computer at work, while quietly listening to it,  from TTF to okonokos...
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

Jacket Fanatic

Quietness and Coffee. I have decided to spend most of my weekend alone in peace. My brother, who is also my roommate, is gone and it is so quiet. I can walk around naked all day if I feel the need, not that I will but it's good to know when you can. The only downfall about this weekend is the inevitable homework and studying that must be done Sunday.

FarmerYoda

LOOONNNGGG WEEEKENNNNNDDDSSSS.....

megisnotreal

QuoteLOOONNNGGG WEEEKENNNNNDDDSSSS.....

wooord.

and fall weather.

Jacket Fanatic

wooord.

and fall weather.

I just cannot think of any better time of the year than Fall. I really like winter also.

Mr. T.

Sunday morning, I'm having the house all by myself.
the sky is deep blue and the sun is just peeping above the trees in front of my window, into my living room, where I'm reading the paper, and listening to Okonokos.

This is heaven

We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

Dee.

QuoteLOOONNNGGG WEEEKENNNNNDDDSSSS.....
I want a long weekend.  You get off Columbus Day?  

FarmerYoda

YEP!
and last weekend I had Yom Kippur off (God bless dem Jewz) meaning one long weekend, this weekend is Columbus Day so two long weekends, and next weekend is PROFESSIONAL Day meaning three long weekends...

i love october.

Dee.

My goodness, you're lucky.  I get absolutely zero days off in October.  But hey, I'm celebrating Columbus Day tomorrow night with Okkervil River.  :)

ali

deanna let us know how okkervil river goes.... still bummed i missed them when they toured here..

no long weekends until melbourne cup day here, but i went shopping on the weekend and bought:

a. some ultra-sexy shoes
b. a VERY nice strapless top for my best friend's wedding in 3 weeks!!! 3 week countdown to a week off!!

;D
love a song for the way it makes you feel

megisnotreal

I got a perfect score on my Brit Lit (all essay) midterm.  ;D

I got an iPod. ;D ;D

I'm about to go on a walk with said iPod. ;D ;D ;D

It's finally autumn; it's the best time of the year. The leaves... the chill in the air... the nice smell of wet dirt... the crispness of it all. Yes, these factors combined make for a very happy Meg.

PS: My roommate's chihuahua is sitting on my shoulder like a parrot as I write this. I love it.... Now, for that walk!