Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarmerYoda

tomorrow's thursday...
then
friday!

Thurdsays are better for me than fridays, however, minus the social aspect. i can't get drizzed on a thursday....

i'm thirsty.

dragonboy

QuoteCurrent Joy... Becoming a new member of the mmj forum.  :D  i have recently discovered how entertaining this forum really  is. so yes, that is my current joy.

...now, back to studying for mid terms.  :P

Welcome aboard Danielle! Good luck with your mid terms  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ratsprayer

forty spices hummus.

delicious.

megisnotreal

It's so cold outside I had to turn the heater on.

tomEisenbraun

Agreed!

That and a nice freeze warning effective until like 6am tomorrow.

those trees'll be turnin this weekend, for sure!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

megisnotreal

QuoteAgreed!

That and a nice freeze warning effective until like 6am tomorrow.

those trees'll be turnin this weekend, for sure!

Forgive the cheesy pun... but it's Jacket weather!

tomEisenbraun

ycartrob

Forgive the cheesy pun... but it's Jacket weather!

It's always Jacket weather.

FarmerYoda

FRIDAY!
Even though I'm not out. I figured I'd take the night off and sorta relax. People came over.

Also, I had a math test, and I think I won. I think I did. I think I did really well.

Now I'm drawing a picture beacuse my herbalized mind is good at that at times like this...

guae3jm.

tomEisenbraun

Vinyl!

I'm listening to Goodbye Yellow Brick Road in it's entirety for the first time ever. On vinyl.

I love my Dad.

megisnotreal

I found out I get to go home in two weeks! It will be the first time I have been able to go to Alabama in over a year. Yes, it's only for two days, but I'm still excited.

;D

tomEisenbraun

I have class in a little over an hour.

I've been up since 4 in the afternoon yesterday. Which, consequently, still feels like today.

God gave us sleep for a very good reason.

Lucky for me, one more skip of my biology class and I am automatically withdraw/failed. So that's no good. I will be there 8am biology. Not because I love you, but because I have to.

I think I'm going to go have a cigarette and watch the sun rise. It's going to be a beautiful morning. And I do honestly mean that.

ali

i'm getting fairly excited about friday - my project goes to tender after months of hard slog..........

and come 5pm ali's hitting the pub. YAY!!
love a song for the way it makes you feel

ali

yo mr eisenbraun, what was that about being in class at 8am??
love a song for the way it makes you feel

tomEisenbraun

oh i was there. biology ain't my favorite, but it's funny how stuff can be interesting when you're fighting to stay alive.

rob

QuoteI have class in a little over an hour.

I've been up since 4 in the afternoon yesterday. Which, consequently, still feels like today.

God gave us sleep for a very good reason.

Enjoy it while you can......once you reach your 30s, one night of no sleep makes you feel like complete death the entire next day.
"demon eyes are watchin' everywhere"

FarmerYoda

i have no work to do today.
i love mondays.
oh wow. and five stars!

Angry Ewok

I've had 3 cups of coffee, a bowl of chicken soup, and I'll probably be delerious with benedryl and a Kung Fu film, before the night is over.

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

SMc55

oh wow. and five stars!
Congratulations  ;D

MMJ_fanatic

Bright sunny fall days, loaded with brightly colored trees, as my truck stereo blasts (even if I am on the way to work...)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.