Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEO

Knowing through the content of my Son's text messages that he is having the time of his life at Bonnaroo.   :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

jeffro79

I'm going to a catholic festival in an hour or two to get drunk and play chuck-a-luck. :)
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

mjkoehler

QuoteMy friend called me from Bonnaroo to tell me he saw a National shirt he thought I would like so he bought it for me.  :)
That's a damn good friend.

QuoteKnowing through the content of my Son's text messages that he is having the time of his life at Bonnaroo.   :)
That's awesome!

fitzcarraldo

Yeah good stuff TEO (see ya Friday!)

I'm babysitting my 5 year old nephew AJ right now, and were going to watch Happy Feet.  :D

bug

mmmm blackberry wine is goood
Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

megisnotreal

yay for nephews, murph. i get to see mine in 2 weeks.

Jenny

^^^what a cutie (both of them)

tomorrow is my last day of school. i'm pumped.

red

Knowing that often-mentioned girl I was seeing is having the time of her life yet still has time for me.  A phonecall when you least expect it is sure a good way to start off a week.

SMc55

QuoteKnowing that often-mentioned girl I was seeing is having the time of her life yet still has time for me.  A phonecall when you least expect it is sure a good way to start off a week.
:D :D :D

MMJ_fanatic

My senior dog Teddy appears to be on the mend from a bad from a very hard time--he got a bad infection from a wound we never noticed on his leg, became weak and dehydrated from the stress of being inpatient at Tufts Vet Hospital, suffered heat stroke on the car ride home (which we were able to overcome with the help of our local vet), and finally developed some pretty bad edema in a different leg.  We have been nursing him closely at home (less stress for him) and it looks like he is coming out of the woods.  He is a sweet 12 year old and I'm glad he is making it...
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Jenny

i'm done with school!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

aaaaahh at last.
it actually hasn't hit me yet.
but god damn.

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

SMc55

Quote He is a sweet 12 year old and I'm glad he is making it...
Me too  :)

bug

My friend Roxxan is in line right now to see the White Stripes at a small show in NYC and she's sending me messages from her blackberry.  It's reminding me of when I was in line for the Nashville show and we were text messaging one another :)
Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

MMJ_fanatic

Quote He is a sweet 12 year old and I'm glad he is making it...
Thank you Susan  :)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

EC

QuoteHe is a sweet 12 year old and I'm glad he is making it...
i second that.  :)

my current joy is that i have super awesome lovely wonderful people in my life. :)

bethofftherecord

too much coffee

kickball

sunshine

new bike helmet and bike rides!!!!

fresh veggies
nothing can be changed except ourselves

SMc55

I had a health check recently. Just a routine thing. The results came through and everything's normal  :)

megisnotreal

i'm going camping this weekend.  ;)

Sleazy Rider

To begin with I've been sober for 5 WHOLE DAYS!
That is the #1 thing I'm joyous about today, I can feel my real personality coming out and it is a hell of a cool mother fucker.

2nd I can't wait for lolla!
Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.