sweatboard

Thanks MJ and Tracy!

It's really getting easier everyday.
There's Still Time.........

ManNamedTruth

Penguins off to the Stanley Cup Finals!  [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

whyteand82nd

My new guitar!!! Fender powerhouse strat!!!
Bought my tickets for the MMJ concert!
I'm getting my girlfriend into MMJ
I just got elected President of my school's Thespian Troupe.
Summers here!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAY
good time to be alive
4 Fav. bands: My morning Jacket
The Shins
Modest Mouse
The Mars Volta

mjkoehler

Currently gut busting filled with steak, stuffing, and mashed taters (and salad too to be healthy). Goodness I need a nap. Steak lunch f'n rulz!

pawpaw

In my job, sales people and manufacturers reps often come and take us out to wine and dine us. Last night, one of them took a group from my office Go-Kart racing at an indoor track. DAMN, that is SO MUCH FUN! The cars aren't super fast, probably only top out at 40 MPH or so, but you are only like 4 inches above the ground, and the carts have sticky, slick tires, so you just fly around corners and you FEEL like you're haulin' ass.

I'm pretty much short timin' at work these days (my last day is this Friday), so I'm already schemin' on how I can break out of here this afternoon to go back to the track to race!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

TEO

MacBook Pro made it back from MIZZOU. Straight A's both semesters.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

mjkoehler

QuoteMacBook Pro made it back from MIZZOU. Straight A's both semesters.
That's awesome Matt! Did better then I that first year. I do not even remember the first year if that's any indication of how I rolled back in the day.

SMc55

QuoteMacBook Pro made it back from MIZZOU. Straight A's both semesters.
That's great! How proud you must be  :)

mjkoehler

I really hate what I am doing right now at work as I am bored to f'n tears as it's just ponderous. But none of that matters becase we have these guys. They bring such joy to us all. The make a shitty day just evaporate. If you have never listened, please do and enjoy the rapture that is the FLips.

TEO

Thanks you two, nuttin' like his pops!   ;)

TEO

Just finished my 26th year of teaching 6th grade and it was ONE OF THE BEST!!!  :)

BH

QuoteJust finished my 26th year of teaching 6th grade and it was ONE OF THE BEST!!!  :)

Great news on both fronts Matt!   What a nice way to kick off the summer!  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

pawpaw

QuoteJust finished my 26th year of teaching 6th grade and it was ONE OF THE BEST!!!  :)

That's great TEO!

...and you're one post away from 1,000!!!

LizKing531

Congrats!!!  

megalicious

three day weekend begins at 3 tomorrow!
:D
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

mjkoehler

Congrats again Matt. I'm jealous. Makes me wish I'd stuck with teaching. Now you have your summer to enjoy good tunage and some Yirgacheffe.

mjkoehler

Getting ready to hit the road for a looooong weekend. Heading home to Nebraska. I haven't been home in several years. Looking forward to seeing the hold neighborhoods and eating at my old favorite spots.

See y'all on Monday.

dragonboy

Minus the outlaws this time round?  ;)

Have a great trip MJ, see you next week!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ycartrob

this is the first time in 3 years I have not worked in a residential setting     i.e. I do not have to obtain an act of congress in order to get this Monday off for Memorial Day

awesome!

pawpaw

It's my last day of work!!! WOO HOO!!! Just got taken out to lunch, had a couple shots of Don Julio...Ima gunna git my check and hit the ROAD!!!

I'll have to feel out how much Forum time I can spend at my next job...you guys might not see me around here much anymore  ;D