Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easy way

QuoteA new president elected/one of my classes was cancelled today/ and sts9 tonight. What a good fucking day!  :)

Sound Tribe Sector Nine...deep within the depths of the universal mind!  8-)

Phipps is gonna rip up that keynome.
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

purvis9876

QuoteA new president elected/one of my classes was cancelled today/ and sts9 tonight. What a good fucking day!  :)

"The body is made up of a mass of resonating particles, and is, in itself, a universe. More information exists here than within our own consciousness".

I have no doubt about that. I'm ready to see Velmer, unleashed.  
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

easy way

"The body is made up of a mass of resonating particles, and is, in itself, a universe. More information exists here than within our own consciousness".

I have no doubt about that. I'm ready to see Velmer, unleashed.  

Hell yeah...have a great show! Lucky bastard... ;)
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

purvis9876

Tomorrow is Friday.

dragonboy

QuoteTomorrow is Friday.
In Futureland where I live, it's already Friday morning  :o
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

purvis9876

QuoteTomorrow is Friday.

Impossible!

easy way

...but is it plausible?  ::)

easy way

QuoteTomorrow is Friday.

DB doesn't need...roads.  8-)

dragonboy

QuoteTomorrow is Friday.

DB doesn't need...roads.  8-)
Damn straight Doc!!!

[media]http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=-NMph943tsw[/media]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

Brokeback to the Future always makes me laugh:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uwuLxrv8jY[/media]

purvis9876

Found a new walking trail that runs through the woods behind my house. The changing trees and creek make it perfect.  :)

TheBigChicken

got the house all to myself...plus the dogs ;)...for now :-/
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

dragonboy

I love lazy Sundays like this!

It has suddenly turned cold here (I was still in a T-shirt 2 says ago!) We've got the heating on for the first time this Autumn & I just discovered the beautiful music of Peter Bruntnell. All the tracks here are great but check out the excellent Little Lorelei:

http://www.myspace.com/peterbruntnell

From his website:

"One of England's best kept musical secrets" Rolling Stone

...To return to Rolling Stone, he may be one of this country's best kept secrets but if you ask the likes of Kurt Wagner, Peter Buck, Mark Eitzel (Bruntnell supports American Music Club on a UK tour in September), Jay Farrar or Kathleen Edwards they'll all agree that he's a writer of many qualities.

purvis9876

Juno is on tv. What a great movie.  :)

ManNamedTruth

Star Wars marathon tonight (depending on time, i'd like to try to get 1-3 in)! I got the new box sets, I've held out on getting the DVD's since I knew this would happen. I'm no Angry Ewok, but Star Wars was a favorite as a youth.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

weeniebeenie

Got my Big Day Out tickets today. January is going to be sweet! 8-)
How loud can silence get?

getinthevan

We had a potluck for a friend of mine who is being deployed to Afghanistan in December.  So I got to hang out with friends, some of whom I rarely get to see.  I was a little nervous about how it would turn out, but it ended up being a great day!
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

bowl of soup

QuoteI'm no Angry Ewok,  

You mean you don't hate black people.

[size=14]I'm Kidding.  No really I'm sorry.  I just couldn't stop myself.  I'm not a good human being.[/size]
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

Penny Lane

QuoteI'm no Angry Ewok,  

You mean you don't hate black people.

[size=14]I'm Kidding.  No really I'm sorry.  I just couldn't stop myself.  I'm not a good human being.[/size]

ewok does NOT hate black people (he's afraid of black people)....he hates POOR people and gays. ;-)
kidding brad!!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Sparkle

Just got back from an awesome little trip to Berlin... unfortunately MMJ weren't able to make it but it was great to see a new city anyway  :)