Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ali

fruit salad yoghurt & honey
love a song for the way it makes you feel

BH

Quotegive it time... i'm sure she'll get pretty excited when she realises she'll have a little dude around to look after!! (kids are pretty funny when you can see them weighing up the information, and mentally going "hmm... baby brother... cookie...cookie wins".)

when is the big day?

middle of march.  i'm not very good with dates.  i would have to ask the better half.  i just know i have about 4 more months to sleep!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ali

make the most of it while you still can!!  ;)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

EAZYE

QuoteJust found out that I actually had at least one "Y" in me and come March we will only be outnumbered 3 to 2.

HEY CONGRATS BH ;D   8)
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

dragonboy

Congrats BH, that's great, great news!!!  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

FarmerYoda

well.. everyone else is doin' it so...
congrats bh!

;-)

heh

aMD

damn. congrats, bermuda!

I am almost done with my internship program which means I'll be fully certified soon!  It's not childbirth but I'm pretty excited about it.

BH

thanks everybody.

your replys are my current joy! sniff sniff :'( ::)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

I am almost done with my internship program which means I'll be fully certified soon!  It's not childbirth but I'm pretty excited about it.

and you should be!  childbirth was easy for me.  in fact, my part was quite enjoyable.  you worked hard for that.

(got wacked in head by wife in spirit for above joke)

EAZYE

My plans for the weekend.

1.  Drive to Dallas -  MMJ at the Tearoom on Thursday nite.
2.  Drive to Waco - get plastered Friday Nite
3.  Watch OU kick the shit out of poor little Baylor.
4.  Immediately drive to Austin to see MMJ once again at Stubbs.
5.  Drive home to Norman on Sunday.

Just found all this out two days ago.  Now just have to wait for the rest of the week to drag it's sorry little ass along.

Anyone going to be at the show in Austin?
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

FarmerYoda

8) :o :D ;D 8) :o  :D ;D 8) :o :D ;DI FINISHED MY PAPER!!   8) :o :D ;D 8) :o  :D ;D 8) :o :D ;D

BH

QuoteMy plans for the weekend.

1.  Drive to Dallas -  MMJ at the Tearoom on Thursday nite.
2.  Drive to Waco - get plastered Friday Nite
3.  Watch OU kick the shit out of poor little Baylor.
4.  Immediately drive to Austin to see MMJ once again at Stubbs.
5.  Drive home to Norman on Sunday.

Just found all this out two days ago.  Now just have to wait for the rest of the week to drag it's sorry little ass along.

Anyone going to be at the show in Austin?

WOW! Nice.  That's a memorable weekend!

TEO

Watching my son become more excited as the week goes along as he has the lead in his High School play this weekend.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

megisnotreal

1. the sun finally came out. even though it only was out for thirty minutes (sun sets at 4:45 'round these parts)

2. today was pay day.

3. my lit teacher pushed our thesis due date back a week.

4. even though this whole situation sucks major ass, the medicine the doctor put me on makes everything twice as fun.

me-->  ::)

red

I just rolled my coin and had $29.  Hello Visa payment!

MMJ_fanatic

Bills paid (thanks payday!)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

megisnotreal

add to my previous post... current joy number 5: my demon spawn

MMJ_fanatic

awwww is that a l'il cheeeewawa?
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

megisnotreal

Quoteawwww is that a l'il cheeeewawa?

yeah, his name is Biggun.

Angry Ewok

Family Guy Quotes worked into everyday dialogs with people who aren't familiar with the show. LOL.

I got paid today.

I fell asleep for 2 hours at work because my boss' car broke down on his way back from lunch. But he didn't mind because I did a GOOD JOB on inking the positives.

;D
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.