Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarmerYoda

megisnotreal

Bose Noise-Canceling Headphones!  :o

We got a few pair of these at my station. They are... perfection. How I wish I had a pair of my own!

MMJ_fanatic

So you think they are worth the money?  I've been debating for some time now about getting a set...
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

megisnotreal

QuoteSo you think they are worth the money?  I've been debating for some time now about getting a set...

yes!

bose headphones = eargasm

Caz

My dad uses the Bose headphones to cut out the noise when he listens to music while flying, as he travels a lot. He LOVES them!

I think he would def recommend them highly :)
[url="//www.myspace.com/decentdentist"]www.myspace.com/decentdentist[/url]

dragonboy

Anticipating Christmas, Wasabi rush! & B52s (the drink, not the band!)  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

FarmerYoda

munchies, yogurt covered pretzels, and lemon poppy seed scones.

EC

oat cakes and aged cheddar.
mmmmmmmm.

primushead

Quotemunchies, yogurt covered pretzels

Those buggers make me puke.  Sorry. :P

red

Not going to the bar and playing Guitar Hero I and II for 7 hours.  I spent no money, and had one hell of a great evening.  Plus, I totally owned Crossroads.

megisnotreal

The quality of my life has just approved exponentially.

My boss took my suggestion, and we're getting a new server! Long story short: this one works on Linux, and it owns.

This new server will allow me to control the radio stations' main computers and satellites from ANYWHERE. This means that, if something fucks up at 2am, I don't have to go down to the station and fix it. I can do it at home!

I can voicetrack at home, too. And the customer support is sooo much better. If I can't fix something, I just call them, they log into our system--and problem solved! No more waiting six goddamn hours for someone to call me back!

I am ELATED about this. Not only does it make my life eight thousand times easier, it means that my boss actually considers my ideas to be vaild and worthwhile.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D--Seriously.

FarmerYoda

Those buggers make me puke.  Sorry. :P

oh, me too! tha'ts why they're muchines. they're disgusting otherewise

OH! AND I WATCHED HOME ALONE LAST NIGHT!!!

and my buddy jesse came over! he left last year for MAINE and he came back to visit meeeeeeeeeeeeee! slumber partys are the best.

SMc55

Quoteit means that my boss actually considers my ideas to be vaild and worthwhile.
That really matters. Good for you!

TEO

Taking a "newbie" to an MMJ show and having them absolutely love it.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

BH

QuoteTaking a "newbie" to an MMJ show and having them absolutely love it.

Glad to hear you had a blast TEO!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

FarmerYoda

i actually finished my paper, this time. ACTUALLY  :D

it's DONE. i loved it so so so much.
i realized tha'ts wha ti want to get into when i'm older... i mean, not prisons. i certainly don't want to get into prisons. but through this paper, i realized that certain things impacted me so much... psychology, human behavior, people, thinking, brains! that's what i dig, right now, and tha'ts what i hope i dig later. but how does one progress in that? idon't want a phd. i want to do it 'cos i wanna study it!

i'm so relieved. i'm so free (no pun intended? makes sense to me 'cos i know what the papers on i guess.) i'm gonna go read.  :-*

CC

just discovered the windows dancers.

holy shit, I had no idea.

I'll probably be sick of it tomorrow but right now it's pure joy.

dragonboy

Quotejust discovered the windows dancers.
what/who dat?

The bike ride I took into the city this afternoon to buy some B'day presents for my wife & a couple
of Tom Waits CDs for myself.
Japan is so lovely in the Autumn :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Angry Ewok

I'll have to come visit you, someday, my brother. My being a direct descendant of Elvis warrants me a grand reception at the airport, does it not?
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

dragonboy

It would have done up until a few months ago but now that PM Koizumi has stepped down I'm not
so sure.
You're still very welcome though  :)