Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearass

after yearas and years of anticipation.... i finally got christmas on mars!!

tomEisenbraun

Quoteafter yearas and years of anticipation.... i finally got christmas on mars!!

pretty.... vaginal, eh?

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

tomEisenbraun

QuoteMy wife and I went to another ultrasound on Monday. We're at 33 weeks - this is pretty late in the pregnancy to be having one, so we were able to see our son pretty well formed and ready to go! It was amazing! We saw his little nose and mouth, and his hands. It was just wonderful...and if we weren't anxious as can be before, we DEFINITELY are now...and we still have 7 weeks until our due date!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Good Lord, that's awesome man. Please don't hesitate to post pictures of the new guy when you recover from the initial incredibility of it all!

oh wow! didn't see this before! congrats ;-) having a bbaby. any names picked out?

:) Thanks guys. We do have the name picked out, but we're keeping that a secret until he's born. And as far as pictures go, I'm going to keep baby off the internet...going to give the little guy his privacy and keep him off a public forum  :)

Oh, hey Tom, you'll be glad to know that I'm growing my beard out! I'm at about a week and a half now...it's just starting to look respectable, and it's itchy as hell. I haven't grown it out for several years, but it's definitely beard weather these days. I'll try and get a progress pic up this weekend...dude, there should be a bearded emoticon!

Ah, that's perfectly fair. Didn't even think about this being the internet. Well, open internet. We've all sort of made it our own corner of the web here.

As per the beard, though--post away!

ms. yvon

congrats on your snow days, all!

it's crispy cool here today.  i just drove a golf cart around the studio lot to get a mocha up at the commissary.  the whole time i was singing  "I GO BLIND EVERY NIGHT, JUST BECAUSE I DOOOOO!"

and i might just get to leave early!  *fingers crossed*
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

mjkoehler

Quoteafter yearas and years of anticipation.... i finally got christmas on mars!!

pretty.... vaginal, eh?

Now did you get the extra special package that includes the music score, a short and some other schtuff?

Jon T.

QuoteMy wife and I went to another ultrasound on Monday. We're at 33 weeks - this is pretty late in the pregnancy to be having one, so we were able to see our son pretty well formed and ready to go! It was amazing! We saw his little nose and mouth, and his hands. It was just wonderful...and if we weren't anxious as can be before, we DEFINITELY are now...and we still have 7 weeks until our due date!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

I remember the first ultrasound that we could clearly make everything out.  A very surreal and grounding experience.  Excellent news, my friend.  You are in for a real treat!

pawpaw

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

I remember the first ultrasound that we could clearly make everything out.  A very surreal and grounding experience.  Excellent news, my friend.  You are in for a real treat!

Thanks man. I don't know if you saw my congrats on your anniversary, I was about a week late on seeing that! I also gave props for the 'Country Boy Can Survive' pickup...everytime I think of that it cracks me up  ;D  8-)
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Jon T.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Thanks man. I don't know if you saw my congrats on your anniversary, I was about a week late on seeing that! I also gave props for the 'Country Boy Can Survive' pickup...everytime I think of that it cracks me up  ;D  8-)

Shit, I missed it.   Anyway, thanks!   And, there ain't nothing wrong with a little Hank now and then.   ;D

tomEisenbraun

pretty.... vaginal, eh?

Now did you get the extra special package that includes the music score, a short and some other schtuff?

That's hopefully coming for Christmas. The one with the Eat Your Spaceship shirt. Hell yeah.

mjkoehler

pretty.... vaginal, eh?

That's hopefully coming for Christmas. The one with the Eat Your Spaceship shirt. Hell yeah.
Careful with the shirt. I ordered large and mine arrived just large enough to fit a 14 year old Chinese kid addicted to video games. Thankfully my 10 YO loves the FLips and wears is all the time now.

tomEisenbraun

Oh man, I went for medium. Is it American Apparel?

mjkoehler

I can't remember. It was really small though. Made me sad as its a sweet shirt. The boy, long hair and all, is the hippest kid in his middle school.

FACE

i find out if i get into bard tomorrow, god willing, though i hope this weather hasn't delayed the mail. cross your fingers, please!

FACE

[size=30]I GOT INTO COLLEGE![/size]

purvis9876

Quote[size=30]I GOT INTO COLLEGE![/size]
That's always a relief to hear. Congratulations!
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

red

congrats jenny!  i'm going back to school for the first time in a few years (my first in university) come january.  i'm nervous and very excited.

anyhow - i didn't think it was possible to like my new job any more until today when my boss (she's so small and nice and cute) handed me a christmas card with a $50 gift certificate to a local grocery store inside!

mjkoehler

Quotecongrats jenny!  i'm going back to school for the first time in a few years (my first in university) come january.  i'm nervous and very excited.

anyhow - i didn't think it was possible to like my new job any more until today when my boss (she's so small and nice and cute) handed me a christmas card with a $50 gift certificate to a local grocery store inside!

That's awesome K. Now you should use the money and invite her over for a dinner if she's "available". Or drinks.

mjkoehler

[smiley=beer.gif] College was a blast

Penny Lane

[smiley=beer.gif] College was a blast

such a cliche but it will probably be the best time of your life--enjoy it!!  ;)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

The DARK

Always good news! :Adds more congrats to the pool:

On a related note, got my SAT scores back today. Not ridiculously high (as my PSAT scores admittedly were), but should get me into most colleges.
In another time, in another place, in another face