Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sassbox

Awesome!  Good friend of mine went to Hampshire and loved it.  Congratulations.
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

ycartrob

Quote1. brown emailed me and asked to set up an interview time with an alumni. good news???

2. i just got into hampshire with a $40,000 scholarship

Hi Face...   !!

you should save your money and go to Bunker Hill Community College and then you could have a cool psychology teacher like Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting, then date a janitor who works at MIT who happens to be wicked smart!

TEO

Patterns in snow drifts are beautiful.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Penny Lane

bbill---what's the BABY STATUS???
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

st. john

pennylane  - wilco's - true love will find u in the end.

Penny Lane

st. john--only recently heard that version---i think Beck's version is more depressing but i love them both!

st. john

thx for beck's up - gosh even more depressing. cross to have wilco's on my mp3 - but this is enough to weep. how many life times does it take? who needs true love anyway. bad for health bad for looks. stick to drugs and rock 'n roll.

pawpaw

babyboybill was born on Groundhog Day! He was 7 lbs, 8 oz, 20" long, with a head of strawberry blond hair! He and mamabill are healthy and happy, and will probably be coming home tomorrow. I can't tell you how happy I am  :)
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Penny Lane

Quotebabyboybill was born on Groundhog Day! He was 7 lbs, 8 oz, 20" long, with a head of strawberry blond hair! He and mamabill are healthy and happy, and will probably be coming home tomorrow. I can't tell you how happy I am  :)

NAME??? congrats!! that's a pretty decent size boy. Nice!  :D

pawpaw

Quotebabyboybill was born on Groundhog Day! He was 7 lbs, 8 oz, 20" long, with a head of strawberry blond hair! He and mamabill are healthy and happy, and will probably be coming home tomorrow. I can't tell you how happy I am  :)

:) Thanks Penny! His name is Jackson, and he's amazing.  :)
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

capt. scotty

Congrats on the whippersnapper bbill!!

Groundhog Day, eh?? Well I guess Bill Murray is already his favorite actor  :D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ALady

Aw, congrats!  Glad to hear you're all are doing well.  
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Penny Lane

Jackson hmm...that's a great name. Jack is a great name, itself. Jackson sounds so southern. Reminds me of Stonewall, not Michael!...that is so awesome.

wharf rat

Congrats to you and your wife, bbill!  Now let the fun begin :D

aMillionDreams

Congrats, my good man.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

TEO

Congrats! You are going to move into some of the best years of your life... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Jon T.

CONGRATS, BRADEN!  That is awesome news.

Helluva name too.  My little boy is named Jack.

dragonboy

Congratulations Bbill, fantastic news!!!  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.