Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulshine

QuoteCurrent Joy:
Sunny day yesterday and Dressage training!!!!!

I'm a rider too Weenie! Not dressage, tho. My family raises quarter horses. I used to show, but now we just ride for pleasure. Horses=goodness for the soul.
Because we're all in this together...

TheBigChicken

Quote1. i am headed to Berlin today for 2 weeks!
2. CFB season is right around the corner
3. capt heddy is going to release his long awaited picture
4. all the corrupt politicians got rounded up by the bus load in NJ
5. MOF announced tour dates
6. i am in love.
7. but not in that order.

Talk to you in 2 weeks! Keep the (MMJ) home fires burnin (as Elvis used to say to Cilla....)

ich bein ein berliner.  
I am in love too. :o
damn those look TASTY
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

mjkoehler

Listened to Okonokos on the way into work, VERY loud. It was gloomy and stormy looking out.

"You had me wooooooooooorried..." The sky ripped open and poured itself out at that precise moment in time. I damn near had to pull over from the sure fucking gloriousness that it was. It was like JJ and the heavens choreographed it. For me, it was an almost overwhelming spiritual moment. By the time the song ended and I picked up the pieces of my melted off face, the sun came out and greated me with the sax breakdown at the end. If I wasn't pulling into the parking lot at work at that point, I would have said fuck it and skivved off work and done something, anything different then walking in and to have my heart and soul sucked out for the almighty corporate world.

Love Dogg

QuoteListened to Okonokos on the way into work, VERY loud. It was gloomy and stormy looking out.

"You had me wooooooooooorried..." The sky ripped open and poured itself out at that precise moment in time. I damn near had to pull over from the sure fucking gloriousness that it was. It was like JJ and the heavens choreographed it. For me, it was an almost overwhelming spiritual moment. By the time the song ended and I picked up the pieces of my melted off face, the sun came out and greated me with the sax breakdown at the end. If I wasn't pulling into the parking lot at work at that point, I would have said fuck it and skivved off work and done something, anything different then walking in and to have my heart and soul sucked out for the almighty corporate world.

Amen, Brother Koeler...A-men!  ;)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

TEO

QuoteCheese and crackers.  That is all.

Seriously Sharp Cheddar from Cabot Creamery... :) I brought back $100 dollars worth!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

aMillionDreams

The wife and I got a gig!  We're playing Bearno's in the Highlands Friday night, Aug 21 from 8 to 10 or 11.  We'll definitely be playing a handful of jacket tunes if anyone wants to come out.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

TEO

SWEET!!!  :) :) :)

mjkoehler

BH

QuoteThe wife and I got a gig!  We're playing Bearno's in the Highlands Friday night, Aug 21 from 8 to 10 or 11.  We'll definitely be playing a handful of jacket tunes if anyone wants to come out.

Nice!   [smiley=beer.gif]
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

.Walt

QuoteThe wife and I got a gig!  We're playing Bearno's in the Highlands Friday night, Aug 21 from 8 to 10 or 11.  We'll definitely be playing a handful of jacket tunes if anyone wants to come out.

That's awesome! 8-)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Soulshine

That's great! Congrats!
Because we're all in this together...

vespachick

Somebody who visited Louisville for Forecastle loves me and sent me an Ear-X-Tacy sticker!!!!!

Thanks Reenie!
:-*
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Jon T.

Good stuff, Dylan!

weeniebeenie

That's really cool aMD.
How loud can silence get?

megalicious

i'm eating an apple right now. it's, like, the greatest red apple i have ever tasted. sometimes it's the simple things...
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

mjkoehler

Quotei'm eating an apple right now. it's, like, the greatest red apple i have ever tasted. sometimes it's the simple things...
You need to come up here in Sept/Oct when it's prime Fuji, Granny Smith, Golden Delicious, Honey Crisp, Sunshine Delight picking season. I love you pick your own orchards.

kydiddle

Nice!
Cow temperature.

getinthevan

Someone around us has unsecured their internet connection, so I am temporarily back online!  

I'm still living in Nashville but moving back to Michigan at the end of the year.  Overall it's been a good experience and it's helped me get my head on relatively straight for the first time in years.  

Hope all of you have been well.  
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

TEO

Quotei'm eating an apple right now. it's, like, the greatest red apple i have ever tasted. sometimes it's the simple things...
You need to come up here in Sept/Oct when it's prime Fuji, Granny Smith, Golden Delicious, Honey Crisp, Sunshine Delight picking season. I love you pick your own orchards.

Jonagold... :)

mjkoehler

Jonagold... :)
Indeed! I believe Eckard's grows those too. I never leave with less then an overfull belly (you can eat while you pick) and 20+ lbs of various apples. I love fall.