Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophidiophobia

Had my 25 birthday today. I spent the day with my family. We didn't do anything special, but it was really great to just hang out with all my favorite people.

johnnYYac

QuoteHad my 25 birthday today. I spent the day with my family. We didn't do anything special, but it was really great to just hang out with all my favorite people.

Happy Birthday!  I loved being 25.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

weeniebeenie

QuoteHad my 25 birthday today. I spent the day with my family. We didn't do anything special, but it was really great to just hang out with all my favorite people.
Happy Birthday! :)
How loud can silence get?

Penny Lane

me too (sigh)   :-[

happy belated birthday!! i'm 2 days behind ya.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

MarkW

25 is a distant speck in my rear-view mirror...

Happy birthday, though!
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

vespachick

Penny, I didn't know you were turning 25 again!  Congratulations on turning back the hands of time!  ;) (Sheeet, I'd settle for 35!!!)   [smiley=beer.gif]
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Penny Lane

Penny, I didn't know you were turning 25 again!  Congratulations on turning back the hands of time!  ;) (Sheeet, I'd settle for 35!!!)   [smiley=beer.gif]

more like beating back the hands of time w/a machete!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

capt. scotty

[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

high fives for my fellow 25 year old!

i just started working a new job yesterday and the girl who ended up next to me for orientation is cute and seems pretty cool. I figured she was like 21 or 22 but when we were filling out forms yesterday I noticed she was only 19. Today I figured Id tighten up the age gap and tell her Im only 24 when that kind of talk came up ::) ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Soulshine

Happy belated birthday fear of snakes man!!! I hope you had a great day!  :)
Because we're all in this together...

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

25 is a good age but you really don't start living until you turn 26...

ALady

My Bollywood class last night turned into a private bellydance lesson.

'Twas one of the few highlights of a semi-craptacular last couple of weeks.  So yay for that.   ;D
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

megalicious

life is good. i am the happiest i have been in years.
8-)
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

went to the doctors, they said I lost 1 pound.  suck on that fitness world.  

BH

Quotewent to the doctors, they said I lost 1 pound.  suck on that fitness world.  

;D  Have you been out of weed for awhile?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quotewent to the doctors, they said I lost 1 pound.  suck on that fitness world.  

nope, I've actually had some of the most chronic herb I've ever had the past couple weeks.  I did do some sit ups for awhile the other day...

the doctor was like "damn Mark, have you gotten sexier since the last time I saw you?" and I was like "Shit bitch, check your charts".  made my day.

.Walt

nope, I've actually had some of the most chronic herb I've ever had the past couple weeks.  I did do some sit ups for awhile the other day...

the doctor was like "damn Mark, have you gotten sexier since the last time I saw you?" and I was like "Shit bitch, check your charts".  made my day.
I did notice while reading your latest posts your letters seemed a little slimmer. Nice work, son!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

BH

Are you watching the show "Louie" with Louis CK?   If so, did you see the doctor (Ricky Gervais) episode?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Are you watching the show "Louie" with Louis CK?   If so, did you see the doctor (Ricky Gervais) episode?

ashamed to admit I have not gotten to check out "Louie" yet, I'm going to download it ASAP now.  It looks hilarious.

Ruckus

Driving along the Blue Ridge Mountains listening to Dear Companion.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

BH

QuoteDriving along the Blue Ridge Mountains listening to Dear Companion.

nice  [smiley=cool.gif]