Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love Dogg

Going to visit TEO and CrazyLove tomorrow.  I think AMD is going too.  It's a much needed triip to see much needed friends.   Can't wait to drink, smoke and play music.  Woot!!
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

BH

QuoteGoing to visit TEO and CrazyLove tomorrow.  I think AMD is going too.  It's a much needed triip to see much needed friends.   Can't wait to drink, smoke and play music.  Woot!!

Wish I was going.   Tell Matt to give me more warning next time.  :)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

megalicious

I think my life is the most awesome it has ever been. Seriously. I am so happy with everything... like, double rainbow happy.
8-)
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteI think my life is the most awesome it has ever been. Seriously. I am so happy with everything... like, double rainbow happy.
8-)

good.  :)

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

got a new bowl today.  a glorious thing.  I've wanted a new one forever since my last one was confiscated.  double blown glass is the way to go.  oh yeah.  perfect sized chamber.  ahh glass how I've missed you so.

capt. scotty

Quotegot a new bowl today.  a glorious thing.  I've wanted a new one forever since my last one was confiscated.  double blown glass is the way to go.  oh yeah.  perfect sized chamber.  ahh glass how I've missed you so.

what, you been smokin out of an apple or something you reefer addict?
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Tracy 3000

Quotegot a new bowl today.  a glorious thing.  I've wanted a new one forever since my last one was confiscated.  double blown glass is the way to go.  oh yeah.  perfect sized chamber.  ahh glass how I've missed you so.

Man, I thought I was into cereal...
Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

what, you been smokin out of an apple or something you reefer addict?

just doobies really.  I bought a really shitty one hitter just to have but it's a piece of shit yo so I had to mix it up.

crazylove

Just had a great time with AMD and Lovedog at my house!  They rocked some great MMJ tunes!  Great guys...oh yeah, Teo was here too! ;D
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Cereal's bad for you.

TEO

QuoteJust had a great time with AMD and Lovedog at my house!  They rocked some great MMJ tunes!  Great guys...oh yeah, Teo was here too! ;D

Had a great time with Dylan and Dogg...oh yeah, crazylove was there as well...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

mjkoehler

Cereal's bad for you.
Only Capt Crunch is. Muthafuckin shit is like chewing on broken glass....or not

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOyu5x7QCMU[/media]

touchingmept2

Just found out the food court at work sells DippenDots!!!!!!
The time is near, to come forward with whatever killed your spark.

TheBigChicken

been making some real good boiled peanuts in my crockpot...
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

capt. scotty

did I just buy a 5 day pass for the T5 shows??

i think i did
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Penny Lane

Quotedid I just buy a 5 day pass for the T5 shows??

i think i did

About f--in time!
Fist Pump Fist Pump!! I'm pumped to hang w/the Capt.  ;)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Ruckus

Outrunning two motherfuckers that tried to rob me a gunpoint last night. 8-)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Ruckus

Quotedid I just buy a 5 day pass for the T5 shows??

i think i did
Good to hear you're in. [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

mjkoehler

QuoteOutrunning two motherfuckers that tried to rob me a gunpoint last night. 8-)
WTF?!?!?