Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEO

QuoteIt's about 2 hours for me.  Considering I have to drive 1.5 to my closest trail the extra 30 minutes each way is not such a big deal.  I have never hung out there, but Patoka looks great from what I can see crossing it on the highway.

You pass right by the cabins we always stay at. First road on the right as you cross the bridge heading north. I just don't feel right if I do not hit a lake in the summer...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

smelling like bonfire smoke after a classic night of chilling with your friends.  

ALady

Cleaning house, literally and figuratively  :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Ruckus

QuoteCleaning house, literally and figuratively  :)
:)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Ghosts_on_TV

Quotesmelling like bonfire smoke after a classic night of chilling with your friends.  

I miss that. When I was younger, we'd have woods parties with about 100 people at them, and they were always fantastic. I don't even think I know 100 people anymore.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

woodnymph

Quotesmelling like bonfire smoke after a classic night of chilling with your friends.  

I miss that. When I was younger, we'd have woods parties with about 100 people at them, and they were always fantastic. I don't even think I know 100 people anymore.
Not 100 people tonight, but that's where I just came from pretty much  [smiley=cool.gif] Good stuff
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

MarkW

Steak, eggs, salad, and Dave's Temporary Insanity Hot Sauce.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Ruckus

QuoteSteak, eggs, salad, and Dave's Temporary Insanity Hot Sauce.
THE Dave's Insanity Sauce?!  What does the temporary mean?  That stuff is no joke.  Along with some other hottest sauce in the universe bottles which are all invariably pure capsaicin extract. Dave's Insanity is some of the best and hottest I've had.  How the heck did you use it on steak and salad?  I would always put a drop in my ramen noodle broth or for stupid dares.

I once didn't wash my hands properly after opening a bottle of it.  I used the men's room not long afterwards.  Needless to say my egg roll and dumplings were on fire for 24 hours!!!

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

MarkW

QuoteSteak, eggs, salad, and Dave's Temporary Insanity Hot Sauce.
THE Dave's Insanity Sauce?!  What does the temporary mean?  That stuff is no joke.  Along with some other hottest sauce in the universe bottles which are all invariably pure capsaicin extract. Dave's Insanity is some of the best and hottest I've had.  How the heck did you use it on steak and salad?  I would always put a drop in my ramen noodle broth or for stupid dares.

I once didn't wash my hands properly after opening a bottle of it.  I used the men's room not long afterwards.  Needless to say my egg roll and dumplings were on fire for 24 hours!!!

Well, I've had the normal one (I think it had a brain for a lid), but found this in the supermarket.  I don't think I gave it enough respect - I just put a couple of dollops on top of the steak and eggs.  At least I've stopped crying now, but I fear the pain tomorrow morning. TP in the fridge, methinks.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

just got a strain called "Chem Dawg". wtf?  it smells so damn good.  It's so chronic that if hacksaw smelled the bag he'd be offended.  

touchingmept2

The time is near, to come forward with whatever killed your spark.

Soulshine

The wildfire is finally starting to get contained. My co-workers house is still standing. Today is supposed to be a bad day for the fire with wind and temps so think a good thought if you would.
Because we're all in this together...

Soulshine

i'm fairly certain i heard a snip of cobra on npr last weekend
Because we're all in this together...

The DARK

Finally settled in at college. Quite a good feeling.
In another time, in another place, in another face

TEO

Good luck at Furman Fine Young Man amongst men...

TEO

QuoteThe wildfire is finally starting to get contained. My co-workers house is still standing. Today is supposed to be a bad day for the fire with wind and temps so think a good thought if you would.

Kinda' been wondering how you were affected. Sending Good Vibes...

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

oh life is hilarious.

lovemytree

counting down days to T5
listening to mmj albums
watching mmj on youtube
pearl jam radio
co-workers

TEO

gots sticky as a FB friend...

TEO

Honeycrisp apples are in...damn they are so good!