Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALady

Aunt > Mom 'cause you get to give 'em back when they start crying.   ;D

Also Aunts get to show up with presents and play games and never make you go to your room   ;D

I don't know if it's better than 5 MMJ albums in 6 nights...that's close.   ;)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

woodnymph

QuoteAunt > Mom 'cause you get to give 'em back when they start crying.   ;D

Also Aunts get to show up with presents and play games and never make you go to your room   ;D

Sheeyaaawhhhh! It's the same luxury grandparents are blessed with, but you don't have to have your own child first!  :P You hurt my brain with your T5 interrogations! Hahahah that's not fair, I'ma just elated to be an ant now Yinz're askin too many ques-chinz 'n'at. Dahntahn t5 vs. aunthood... That's like makin' me pick primantis vs. isaly's chip-chop ham 'n'at... I'm gittin ahtta here, there's clothes ta worsh....  :-X
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

capt. scotty

QuoteYinz're askin too many ques-chinz 'n'at. Dahntahn t5 vs. aunthood... That's like makin' me pick primantis vs. isaly's chip-chop ham 'n'at... I'm gittin ahtta here, there's clothes ta worsh....  :-X

Primanti's, and its not even close.

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

woodnymph

QuoteYinz're askin too many ques-chinz 'n'at. Dahntahn t5 vs. aunthood... That's like makin' me pick primantis vs. isaly's chip-chop ham 'n'at... I'm gittin ahtta here, there's clothes ta worsh....  :-X

Primanti's, and its not even close.

[img]http://unbreaded.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/primanti-brothers.jpg[/img

;D Hahahah primantis would certainly win if i wasn't vegetarian (w/gluten issues to boot  :P) Just wanted to yinzer my way out of a jam...  :D
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

ManNamedTruth

QuoteAunt > Mom 'cause you get to give 'em back when they start crying.   ;D

Sheeyaaawhhhh! It's the same luxury grandparents are blessed with, but you don't have to have your own child first!  :P You hurt my brain with your T5 interrogations! Hahahah that's not fair, I'ma just elated to be an ant now Yinz're askin too many ques-chinz 'n'at. Dahntahn t5 vs. aunthood... That's like makin' me pick primantis vs. isaly's chip-chop ham 'n'at... I'm gittin ahtta here, there's clothes ta worsh....  :-X

Primanti's is overrated, love isaly's chip chop ham 'n'at ;D
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

BH

QuoteI AM FINALLY AN AUNT!!!!!! My bro in NH's wife just had their baby girl THIS MORNING at 10:13, and everyone's healthy, happy, and awesome!!! Her name is Evie Marie, and I cannot wait to meet her and be her aunt!!!! It was such an amazing gift to start the day, and I've been reeling all day in the greatest mood ever, and I even have the weekend off (may be that last one off in awhile!!) and I'm gonna celebrate and just freaking *()&*(&(*)^&)*&)*)(^*&*^&)!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

OH and e wind those posters are TIGHT!!! That Portland one is insane, and I'm having a weird deja vu right now of seeing it??? Also very very much like the AV one!!!

Aw congrats to you!! Being an aunt is the best thing in the world and you are definitely a cool gal to fit the job. :) :)

better than being a mom?

I'm yet to be a mom, so I'm only going with what I know Scotty.  ;)

better than 5 jacket albums live in 6 nights?

I've always said the day I became a dad was the greatest moment of my life.   Now, after T5, when people ask, I will STILL say the same thing.  

But I'll be a liar..... ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

kydiddle

Cow temperature.

ALady

I dreamed that I was working in a group home (like an actual group home, not the T5 group home), and Trish was my boss.

It was kind of great though the job itself was kind of tedious.

Ruckus

QuoteI dreamed that I was working in a group home (like an actual group home, not the T5 group home), and Trish was my boss.

I've had other kinds of dreams where Trish was my boss...

Oh that was off topic.  My current joy is just giving 8 large pizzas to random kids that were hanging out on a corner near my apartment.  Man were they happy :)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

kydiddle

Cow temperature.

tdb810

QuoteI dreamed that I was working in a group home (like an actual group home, not the T5 group home), and Trish was my boss.

I've had other kinds of dreams where Trish was my boss...

Oh that was off topic.  My current joy is just giving 8 large pizzas to random kids that were hanging out on a corner near my apartment.  Man were they happy :)

HEY HEY  lol!   this almost got past me :)
That just cracked me uP!
Speaking of bossy, Ruckus  -- have you seen the thread about 2.12.11?  Can you and the lady make the trip from Balteeeeemore?  That would be swell :D

My current joy=party planning ideas for 2.12.11.  Cannot WAIT to see as many people as possible!
.....Back at the Model Home

ralph

LOVE IT!! Ky, this doesnt make you terrible, honest, it doesnt....!

QuoteI am a terrible, terrible person.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux1FZpPKh20&feature=player_embedded[/media]
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

ALady

:o  Look at you, Rowan!  Good job, buddy!   :)

Hawkeye

My new toy.  I actually haven't picked it up yet, but the guy gave me a box of 45's ahead of time to dig through.  Only $350!!!!  I think I got a steal.

Wurlitzer model 2600 (#29 on this slideshow/gallery)

http://www.gibson.com/Products/Wurlitzer/Jukebox%20Museum/Wurlitzer%20Jukebox%20Gallery/
We could.

TheBigChicken

QuoteMy new toy.  I actually haven't picked it up yet, but the guy gave me a box of 45's ahead of time to dig through.  Only $350!!!!  I think I got a steal.

http://www.gibson.com/Products/Wurlitzer/Jukebox%20Museum/Wurlitzer%20Jukebox%20Gallery/
shaweeeettt !
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Penny Lane

QuoteMy new toy.  I actually haven't picked it up yet, but the guy gave me a box of 45's ahead of time to dig through.  Only $350!!!!  I think I got a steal.

you got it!!! it's a beauty.  ;) :) :D
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

jones

Nice!

Hawkeye

Actually I think it's the ugliest one Wurlitzer made...but for the price, couldn't turn 'er down!  Plus the ugliness might grow on me, you know, like an ugly dog or an ugly baby.  ;)  And there are a few glass "panes" where you can slide your own pictures and stuff to kinda "customize" it.
We could.