Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

QuoteSteam Engine, 5.1.10  

:)

Seriously, RIGHT?!! Best. Ever.

And BH...consider it done.  ;D

better than a couple thursdays ago? whatchoo talkin bout willis?!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

iLikeBeer

Great Lakes Christmas Ale was finally released this week!  Tis' the season!    :D   8-)

e_wind

current joys:

-got a great gal
-not hating school this semester, and its almost over, AND i have good scores for once in my life
-like my job
-dr. dog
-wax fang
-like mentioned above, seasonal beer
-got all my plans worked out for black keys NYE

lastly, just score these three posters for 60$ total.

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

capt. scotty

uhh, that Portland poster is jawesome. I gots to gets me one of those.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

e_wind

do you live in louisville? the artists sells them for 20 dollars cash even if you just mosey on over to his house. cuts out the delivery time, fees, and its cheaper. i also bought an awesome Lucero poster from him from their show at Forecastle.

capt. scotty

Quotedo you live in louisville? the artists sells them for 20 dollars cash even if you just mosey on over to his house. cuts out the delivery time, fees, and its cheaper. i also bought an awesome Lucero poster from him from their show at Forecastle.

nah, live in Pittsburgh....thats hooked up though

Ruckus

Quotecurrent joys:

-got a great gal
-not hating school this semester, and its almost over, AND i have good scores for once in my life
-like my job
-dr. dog
-wax fang
-like mentioned above, seasonal beer
-got all my plans worked out for black keys NYE

lastly, just score these three posters for 60$ total.

I'm not a poster collector at all but I made sure to pick up that Appalachian Voices one at the Charlottesville show cuz I loved it so much.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

woodnymph

I AM FINALLY AN AUNT!!!!!! My bro in NH's wife just had their baby girl THIS MORNING at 10:13, and everyone's healthy, happy, and awesome!!! Her name is Evie Marie, and I cannot wait to meet her and be her aunt!!!! It was such an amazing gift to start the day, and I've been reeling all day in the greatest mood ever, and I even have the weekend off (may be that last one off in awhile!!) and I'm gonna celebrate and just freaking *()&*(&(*)^&)*&)*)(^*&*^&)!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

OH and e wind those posters are TIGHT!!! That Portland one is insane, and I'm having a weird deja vu right now of seeing it??? Also very very much like the AV one!!!
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

tdb810

QuoteI AM FINALLY AN AUNT!!!!!! My bro in NH's wife just had their baby girl THIS MORNING at 10:13, and everyone's healthy, happy, and awesome!!! Her name is Evie Marie, and I cannot wait to meet her and be her aunt!!!! It was such an amazing gift to start the day, and I've been reeling all day in the greatest mood ever, and I even have the weekend off (may be that last one off in awhile!!) and I'm gonna celebrate and just freaking *()&*(&(*)^&)*&)*)(^*&*^&)!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

OH and e wind those posters are TIGHT!!! That Portland one is insane, and I'm having a weird deja vu right now of seeing it??? Also very very much like the AV one!!!

Awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!!  Congrats Auntie Woodnymph :)
.....Back at the Model Home

touchingmept2

Hey Congrats there new aunt! Hope its all you wished for and more! ;D
The time is near, to come forward with whatever killed your spark.

touchingmept2

Just built the first fire of the cold season. It's nice going to bed smelling of natural smoke...
The time is near, to come forward with whatever killed your spark.

woodnymph

Thank you guys SO MUCH for the congrats & well wishes!!!!  [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] I wanna drive up there & see her right now!!!!!! Not sure if I can wait til January!!!

(way to go on the fire too, pt 2!! great smell indeeeeeeed 8-))

ALady

Aw, congrats Auntie woodnymph!  Being an aunt is the bestest...you're gonna love it!   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

e_wind

Quotedo you live in louisville? the artists sells them for 20 dollars cash even if you just mosey on over to his house. cuts out the delivery time, fees, and its cheaper. i also bought an awesome Lucero poster from him from their show at Forecastle.

nah, live in Pittsburgh....thats hooked up though
If you want it and wanna save 10$... let me
Know

kydiddle

QuoteI AM FINALLY AN AUNT!!!!!! My bro in NH's wife just had their baby girl THIS MORNING at 10:13, and everyone's healthy, happy, and awesome!!! Her name is Evie Marie, and I cannot wait to meet her and be her aunt!!!! It was such an amazing gift to start the day, and I've been reeling all day in the greatest mood ever, and I even have the weekend off (may be that last one off in awhile!!) and I'm gonna celebrate and just freaking *()&*(&(*)^&)*&)*)(^*&*^&)!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

Aw congrats to you!! Being an aunt is the best thing in the world and you are definitely a cool gal to fit the job. :) :)
Cow temperature.

woodnymph

Aw thanks so much Ky & Lady!!!!! My heart is just overflowing with joy!!!  

capt. scotty

Congrats...I know youll be excited when you first hold that bundle of flesh, but remember: dont shake the baby!!

capt. scotty

Aw congrats to you!! Being an aunt is the best thing in the world and you are definitely a cool gal to fit the job. :) :)

better than being a mom?

kydiddle

better than being a mom?

I'm yet to be a mom, so I'm only going with what I know Scotty.  ;)
Cow temperature.

capt. scotty

better than being a mom?

I'm yet to be a mom, so I'm only going with what I know Scotty.  ;)

better than 5 jacket albums live in 6 nights?