Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weeniebeenie

Just got Tickets for the Black Keys in January 2011.
Can't wait! :D
How loud can silence get?

ralph

QuoteJust got Tickets for the Black Keys in January 2011.

Thank god for Big Day Out sideshows, got my Primal Scream tickets! Screamadelica baby!!!

Are you doing the BDO weenie?  Havent been since Neil/MMJ and hoping that I never have to go again...!
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

Soulshine

QuoteJOY: Re-connecting with people from my past & catching up with the ones I haven't talked to in awhile.

It's ironic you mention this today.....I re-connected with someone today who I haven't seen in 15 yrs, and guess where he lives??
Colorado :)  (telluride) I thought of you

So, that was a joy for me today too :)

That's awesome news Trish! It feels really great. You'll have to let me know if you and Bob plan on coming out.  :)

Today's Joy: I put in my request at work for ROO dates.
Because we're all in this together...

johnnYYac

QuoteJOY: Re-connecting with people from my past & catching up with the ones I haven't talked to in awhile.

It's ironic you mention this today.....I re-connected with someone today who I haven't seen in 15 yrs, and guess where he lives??

That's awesome news Trish! It feels really great. You'll have to let me know if you and Bob plan on coming out.  :)

What are those dates, soul sista?
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Soulshine

What are those dates, soul sista?

June 9-12 soul brotha  :)

weeniebeenie

QuoteJust got Tickets for the Black Keys in January 2011.

Thank god for Big Day Out sideshows, got my Primal Scream tickets! Screamadelica baby!!!

Are you doing the BDO weenie?  Havent been since Neil/MMJ and hoping that I never have to go again...!
No I haven't been since either.
I much prefer concerts than festivals but if MMJ or Neil (I doubt it) play another BDO then I'd go.

kydiddle

Current Joy: The new Harry Potter. I'm such a bookworm that it's a cheap thrill to watch these stories come to life on the big screen. Love. It.

Oh, and Lucius Malfoy is a fox. I don't care if he kills Muggles for sport.

:o
Cow temperature.

woodnymph

QuoteCurrent Joy: The new Harry Potter. I'm such a bookworm that it's a cheap thrill to watch these stories come to life on the big screen. Love. It.

Hey Kyyyyy I'm a bit of a HP fan myself  :P  I used to nosedive into whatever the newest Harry Potter book was at whatever time (think I was like 12 or something, crazy to think of how long it's been).... I wouldn't really leave my bedroom much until the book was spent... very excited for the latest footage  8-)
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

weeniebeenie

QuoteCurrent Joy: The new Harry Potter. I'm such a bookworm that it's a cheap thrill to watch these stories come to life on the big screen. Love. It.

Hey Kyyyyy I'm a bit of a HP fan myself  :P  I used to nosedive into whatever the newest Harry Potter book was at whatever time (think I was like 12 or something, crazy to think of how long it's been).... I wouldn't really leave my bedroom much until the book was spent... very excited for the latest footage  8-)
I saw it yesterday. It was so good. They did leave a couple of bits out but it's the closest one to the books. I think they definitely got the feeling right this time. I can't wait till part two!!!!!!! :D

darkglow

**...... crickets ...... *

darkglow

i got promoted today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 people (9%) out of 232 who passed the test navy-wide were advanced, and I was one of them.

CELEBRATION DANCE!!!

Crispy

Quotei got promoted today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 people (9%) out of 232 who passed the test navy-wide were advanced, and I was one of them.

CELEBRATION DANCE!!!

Way to go, sailor!  :D
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Taterbug

CELEBRATION DANCE!!!

Conrats, That is awesome.  But why did you have to put that video up of the devils daughter dancing  ;) ?
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

johnnYYac

CELEBRATION DANCE!!!

Conrats, That is awesome.  But why did you have to put that video up of the devils daughter dancing  ;) ?
Christ!  Is that who that is?  

Hey, nice work, my man!

This is for you.  She's very impressed!

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Soulshine

CELEBRATION DANCE!!!

Congrats Tyler!!!!

kydiddle

Congrats.... AND you explained why it's so awesome, so double congrats. :)

YAY!:

Cow temperature.

tdb810

Congratulations, Tyler!!!  You Rock!
.....Back at the Model Home

Ruckus

Way to go Tyler!  A supreme month or so it has been for ya eh? [smiley=beer.gif]
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Penny Lane

CELEBRATION DANCE!!!

Congrats, Mr. T.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

capt. scotty

CELEBRATION DANCE!!!

Sweet, el duderino!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons