Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkglow

i'm glad.. because i was on the fence about a new orleans style loft apartment right in the heart of downtown that i'm really DIGGIN'.. (french quarter style courtyard in the back, etc) it was a tad bit outside of my price range but i had enough money saved up to survive for about 4-6 months without renting the other room out. now it's = no problem.. i'm gonna go look at it friday evening.

anyone up for moving down to pensacola and being my roomie?? it's 1200 sq. foot.. plenty big enough

darkglow

by the way.. my current joy is that i have had the greatest time of my life the last month and a half while on vacation and it all started with all you'unz up in NYC. I'm pretty sure that week primed me for the rest of my time off.. I kept have a need for doing awesome things afterwards to keep the fire going.. thanks guys and happy thanksgiving to all.

the_wizzard

Quotei got promoted today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 people (9%) out of 232 who passed the test navy-wide were advanced, and I was one of them.

CELEBRATION DANCE!!!

Great news!!!!  Congrats!  And enjoy the new pad that this promotion will provide!

peafunk31

Quotei got promoted today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 people (9%) out of 232 who passed the test navy-wide were advanced, and I was one of them.

CELEBRATION DANCE!!!

Congrats, Tyler!!! That's awesome man :)
Homer no function beer well without.

Ruckus

Rams Head Live and Rams Head Onstage, two local venues had their Black Friday special yesterday by waiving all service fees.  Save 6 bucks a ticket on JRoddy NYE tix.  I could care less about shopping on that most horrific day but it was nice to save over 20 bucks by calling for tix yesterday. :)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

weeniebeenie

Just watched Pearl Jam Showbox dvd. :)
Happy Birthday Matt Cameron!!
How loud can silence get?

kydiddle

Using the line: "We need to celebrate the end of this thesis writing with a night of drinking" with the cute, yet seemingly aloof guy in my grad program. 8-)
Cow temperature.

capt. scotty

QuoteUsing the line: "We need to celebrate the end of this thesis writing with a night of drinking" with the cute, yet seemingly aloof guy in my grad program. 8-)

what u in school for?
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ALady

QuoteUsing the line: "We need to celebrate the end of this thesis writing with a night of drinking" with the cute, yet seemingly aloof guy in my grad program. 8-)

I like the sound of this!!   Go ky!!! ;)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

kydiddle

what u in school for?

American Studies, focusing on museum/archival work. This is also known as: "work I love, but will never make me wealthy." :)

Thanks, Lady.  ;)
Cow temperature.

megalicious

my surgery went well. i won't know the pathology reports until next week, but i am feeling normal again.
8-)
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

johnnYYac

Quotemy surgery went well. i won't know the pathology reports until next week, but i am feeling normal again.
8-)
Glad to hear it!  Take care, Meg.  
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Crispy

Quotemy surgery went well. i won't know the pathology reports until next week, but i am feeling normal again.
8-)
Good to hear this, Meg! Continuing good vibes.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

ALady

Excellent news, meg!

Current joy: wakin' up feeling good and limber, listening to the Alabama Theater 4.20.10 show, just feeling pretty damn happy for the first time in a while.  Yay.   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

ralph

Waking up to the news of a confirmed Eddie Vedder solo Australian tour for March next year. Yay!!!!!! :o  
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

touchingmept2

Today I golfed for the first time (excluding the Wii golf hehe). I suck at driving bit not too shabby at putting. Pretty relaxing though.
The time is near, to come forward with whatever killed your spark.

weeniebeenie

QuoteWaking up to the news of a confirmed Eddie Vedder solo Australian tour for March next year. Yay!!!!!! :o  
Hey! You took my current joy.  >:( ;)
How loud can silence get?

capt. scotty

8-)

Good to hear, Meg!! I hope the worst of it is behind you now.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

what u in school for?

American Studies, focusing on museum/archival work. This is also known as: "work I love, but will never make me wealthy." :)

You shouldve been tour guide and shit at the Natural History Museum then tellin' us what was up with all the extinct species and stuff!!!

kydiddle

what u in school for?

You shouldve been tour guide and shit at the Natural History Museum then tellin' us what was up with all the extinct species and stuff!!!

Ha. Don't know much about extinct species, except one thing: Dinosaurs. Are. Awesome.
Cow temperature.