Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

Quote from: Ruckus on Mar 17, 2011, 10:31 AM
1. Indian Buffet
2. Opening tip
3. Staggered starts and multi channel coverage

:thumbsup:  Let the madness begin!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Crispy

Quote from: BH on Mar 17, 2011, 11:03 AM
Quote from: Ruckus on Mar 17, 2011, 10:31 AM
1. Indian Buffet
2. Opening tip
3. Staggered starts and multi channel coverage

:thumbsup:  Let the madness begin!

Woohoo! Ready for my UNC Bears to pull off  the big upset!

BH, are you gonna get in the pool or what?
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

The DARK

My wonderful lady happened to grace my presence during spring break...  :)
In another time, in another place, in another face

darkglow

Quote from: The DARK on Mar 18, 2011, 08:24 PM

kick ass, DARK..

80 degrees tomorrow and sunny so I'll be on the beach listening to some tunes and throwing around one of these:

and drinking a few of these:

Jon T.

Quote from: darkglow on Mar 18, 2011, 10:37 PM

kick ass, DARK..

80 degrees tomorrow and sunny so I'll be on the beach listening to some tunes and throwing around one of these:

:thumbsup:

Going to be an awesome weekend.  Honey Island Swamp Band is playing at Paradise Bar and Grill Sunday night, so I think we're going there for dinner.  As for tomorrow, I'll be at the T-ball field drinking one of these..

but it will look llike one of these...

But I still think Dark has us beat.  Nothing better than getting a surprise from your special lady friend when doing the long distance thing.

TheBigChicken

Marvin Gaye Lets Get It On

Al Green ~ Simply Beautiful {Live Acoustic}

For you Dark...little musical ammo ;D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

devilsallie

Quote from: darkglow on Mar 18, 2011, 10:37 PM

kick ass, DARK..

My kinda people! You definitely have the right idea! Isn't life grand when your toughest decision is which beach to go to and which brew to take with you!!

woodnymph

Full moon anyone?!?!?  :o :o

Aaaaannddddd might I add!!!!

Happy !!!

Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

darkglow

woodnymph

Quote from: darkglow on Mar 20, 2011, 01:16 PM
SUPER full moon!
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/16mar_supermoon/
Super it was!! I went up to a great overlook called Max Patch near TN with a group of friends to watch the sunset/moonrise, and there were quite a few other groups who had the same idea!! What a beautiful beautiful night.... and Friday night was stunning too

Glad you caught it!!!

darkglow

i've been eagerly awaiting the arrival of my baby, a female labradoodle (mom is my aunt's chocolate lab and the dad is my grandparents black labradoodle who is also brother to my mom's dog scout.)

well, she was born today and here's a pic of her taken only 3 hours after birth

here's picture of what my pup will look like if she turns out like her aunt

woodnymph

Quote from: darkglow on Mar 21, 2011, 11:30 PM
i've been eagerly awaiting the arrival of my baby, a female labradoodle (mom is my aunt's chocolate lab and the dad is my grandparents black labradoodle who is also brother to my mom's dog scout.)

well, she was born today and here's a pic of her taken only 3 hours after birth

here's picture of what my pup will look like if she turns out like her aunt

OMG SHE'S UNBELIEVABLY ADORABLE!!!!  Congrats!! :-D

A labradoodle eh?  Her aunt looks like a Doodle on the go!!

Speaking of great dog-type names, I used to have a Peek-a-Poo (choice spelling) when I was a kid, and she actually looked somewhat similar to that Doodle!

And her name shall beeeeee.................. ??  :)

devilsallie

What a face!  :D  What will you call her?

devilsallie

Quote from: woodnymph on Mar 20, 2011, 12:43 PM

Happy !!!

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie---

tdb810

adorable baby darkglow! and hypoallergenic too---bonus! congrats!
.....Back at the Model Home

woodnymph

Quote from: devilsallie on Mar 22, 2011, 01:58 AM
Quote from: woodnymph on Mar 20, 2011, 12:43 PM

Happy !!!

THAT'S AMOOOORRREEEE hahahahahhahah good christ don't you know that was in my head like 3/4 of the evening waiting for the moon to come up hahahah I kept defaulting to it.  But I kept trying to dig for other moon-themed songs instead, each time I caught myself singing that.  We had a pretty good moon-song list by the end of the night!  But that one, that's a sticker-arounder  :P

Jon T.

Quote from: woodnymph on Mar 22, 2011, 11:55 AM

THAT'S AMOOOORRREEEE hahahahahhahah good christ don't you know that was in my head like 3/4 of the evening waiting for the moon to come up hahahah I kept defaulting to it.  But I kept trying to dig for other moon-themed songs instead, each time I caught myself singing that.  We had a pretty good moon-song list by the end of the night!  But that one, that's a sticker-arounder  :P

;D
When I saw that moon (and every full moon, for that matter) my inner voice always screams, "that big fat moon is gonna shine like a spoon - but we're gonna let it, you won't regret it"! 

johnnYYac

Quote from: Jon T. on Mar 22, 2011, 12:04 PM
Quote from: woodnymph on Mar 22, 2011, 11:55 AM

;D
When I saw that moon (and every full moon, for that matter) my inner voice always screams, "that big fat moon is gonna shine like a spoon - but we're gonna let it, you won't regret it"!
...pass that bottle over here.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

TheBigChicken

I have been sober 2 years today....not one drop. I quit cold turkey and haven't looked back. Not a day goes by that I don't thank my lucky stars for having the guts to quit drinking. It was such a huge part of my life. I grew up with two functional alcohlics for parents. They are both deceased . I wish they were here to see me sober. The only thing I regret is not quitting sooner than I did. If any of you out there are considering quitting, you want regret it. Never did the AA thing and I NEVER preach to people about the demons of alcohol. If any of you need a shoulder to lean on then shoot me a pm. I'm always here for you guys !
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Penny Lane

Quote from: TheBigChicken on Mar 22, 2011, 12:51 PM
I have been sober 2 years today....not one drop. I quit cold turkey and haven't looked back. Not a day goes by that I don't thank my lucky stars for having the guts to quit drinking. It was such a huge part of my life. I grew up with two functional alcohlics for parents. They are both deceased . I wish they were here to see me sober. The only thing I regret is not quitting sooner than I did. If any of you out there are considering quitting, you want regret it. Never did the AA thing and I NEVER preach to people about the demons of alcohol. If any of you need a shoulder to lean on then shoot me a pm. I'm always here for you guys !
that's great, J! what an amazing accomplishment
i'm sure your folks would have been so proud of you..that's really inspiring--
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill