Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iLikeBeer

Quote from: Northern Neighbour on Sep 07, 2012, 12:03 AM
Quote from: iLikeBeer on Sep 06, 2012, 10:18 AM
Quote from: Northern Neighbour on Sep 05, 2012, 11:50 PM
Watching the Boys beat the Giants in their house.

How about them Cowboys!

Didn't know you were a Cowboys fan NN!  How 'Bout Them Cowboys indeed!   8)

Yeah, I'm a Cowboys fan.  Have been for 30+ years.

Nice!  Been about that long for me as well!  I grew up outside of Ft. Worth and I remember playing outside wearing my Cowboys helmet pretending I was Roger Staubach throwing to Drew Pearson or pretending I was TD Tony Dorsett!  And you couldn't beat Butch Johnson's "California Quake" touchdown celebration!   :cool:

woodnymph

I am the most giddy thing in the world right now, to have just learned that I've got not one, but TWO Great Horned Owls around my property. I've been listening to them converse all night.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwEi6TMrOWc&feature=fvwrel#
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

pennylane

:grin: This forum will soon be back! (or is back)

Fully

Penny! You are so goofy! This forum coming back has been the best thing to happen this week, but I can't tell anyone in my everyday life because they'll all just think I'm weirder than normal. Seriously, who gets this excited about something like this? ME (raises hand)!

ericm

Having this place back, and seeing posts in REAL TIME.  :cool:  :thumbsup:

Oh, and the preview button too! :cheesy:
"Where's Jim going?"

MrWhippy

It was a very fleeting joy, but for a minute I thought Fully's new avatar was of Spider-Man masturbating.
My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

Fully

Quote from: MrWhippy on Sep 08, 2012, 06:20 PM
It was a very fleeting joy, but for a minute I thought Fully's new avatar was of Spider-Man masturbating.
Hahahahaha! I wish. It's from a video Ruckus posted somewhere while we were waiting for Moses to bring us back to the promised land. Moses being CC.

woodnymph

In absolutely no particular order.... each of these is equally superb  :bath:

-Having a good friend visit Asheville yesterday and catching a great show at a beautiful outdoor venue
-Seeing the most gigantic rainbow I've ever seen and almost crying at its beauty and perfection (before said show began, at said outdoor venue, with said friend)
-Sleeping in
-Waking up to the most beautiful morning since Spring.... a perfect briskness in the air, beautiful sun and fluffy clouds
-Sitting on the back porch of my country home sipping tea and watching the butterflies land on the butterfly bush and the birds doing their fun things hopping around and singing...
-Making a delicious hearty breakfast listening to David Crosby
-Deciding where to go on this PERFECT day.... to Blue Ridge Parkway, or not to Blue Ridge Parkway, that is my question......

Aaaahhh Life Life Life........

Oh here's that rainbow I was talking about  :smiley:

Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

bluesky

Woody I love the owl!!!!

searchinbig

Text from Daughter in College: " I wore my MMJ shirt in public today"

My text back : And...

Her text: I felt BAD ASS.   :cool:

Must have done at least one thing right in my life!
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

ericm

Quote from: searchinbig on Sep 14, 2012, 05:28 PM

Classic!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
"Where's Jim going?"

tdb810

Quote from: searchinbig on Sep 14, 2012, 05:28 PM

Well Done!!
.....Back at the Model Home

lpkell2145

Quote from: Fully on Sep 08, 2012, 06:29 PM
Hahahahaha! I wish. It's from a video Ruckus posted somewhere while we were waiting for Moses to bring us back to the promised land. Moses being CC.

I love your avatar Fully! I've seen that video and I find it to be very bizarrre, for a number of reasons One being batman, spiderman and iron man doing hoochie mama dances at a kids party. Definitely falls into the its-so-bad-its-good category. Plus a real super hero would never dance like that...

Current joys
1. Talking to my 4 year old about his pre-k class
2. Listening to music with my husband (sans kids)
3. The change in season toward fall
4. The latest Beach house album, Bloom

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
20 times I wish you'd understand...

Fully

Quote from: lpkell2145 on Sep 17, 2012, 12:08 AM
Quote from: Fully on Sep 08, 2012, 06:29 PM

I love your avatar Fully! I've seen that video and I find it to be very bizarrre, for a number of reasons One being batman, spiderman and iron man doing hoochie mama dances at a kids party. Definitely falls into the its-so-bad-its-good category. Plus a real super hero would never dance like that...

Current joys
1. Talking to my 4 year old about his pre-k class
2. Listening to music with my husband (sans kids)
3. The change in season toward fall
4. The latest Beach house album, Bloom

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
Thank you very much, mam! Also, your current joys sound like the best things in life to me. I miss my children being that age. In fact, I don't think there's anything more enjoyable than talking to a young child about anything. :thumbsup:

My current joy is that I'm going to spend three days in Port Chester with my Jacket family! Seeing my favorite band AND spending three days with all of you will be one of the best things about the holidays. I love it when I have something like this to look forward to.

Ruckus

Currently logged in there is mahgeetah>mahg33ta>larrybirdly :grin: :grin:
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Penny Lane

Quote from: Fully on Sep 17, 2012, 01:28 AM

My current joy is that I'm going to spend three days in Port Chester with my Jacket family! Seeing my favorite band AND spending three days with all of you will be one of the best things about the holidays. I love it when I have something like this to look forward to.

so glad you're coming---!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Fully

Quote from: Penny Lane on Sep 18, 2012, 12:21 PM

Me too, Lady! Here's another current joy!

bluesky

Quote from: Fully on Sep 18, 2012, 08:09 PM
Quote from: Penny Lane on Sep 18, 2012, 12:21 PM

Me too, Lady! Here's another current joy!

HOT !!! His hair was having it's own show at the greek on Saturday. Incredible!

TheThird

Late nights blaring Bruce Springsteen are always something to be joyful about.
[url="http://www.discogs.com/user/TheThird/collection"]http://www.discogs.com/user/TheThird/collection[/url]

ericm

Just got the word my daughter's externship will be over by 12/21, so it looks promising that her, and my future son-in- law will be joining us in Port Chester on 12/27!   :grin:
"Where's Jim going?"