Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALady

Woohoo!

Gonna tipple some Belgians with mjk tonight    :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Ruckus

Quote from: ALady on Apr 20, 2012, 01:21 PM
Woohoo!

Gonna tipple some Belgians with mjk tonight    :)
:beer:
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Taterbug

Quote from: mjk73 on Apr 20, 2012, 12:55 PM
On a funky ass bus ride this very moment on my way to Chicago to visit very dear friends for a food and booze filled weekend. Hoping to meet up withAlady also at a great looking bar she recommended. Lots of "scenery" on this bus is making it an enjoyable ride

Sweet,  I hope you got a seat inside  ;D

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Ruckus

Congrats ewind!   :thumbsup: If I was your classmate I would have loudly and jealousy protested this PDA and inferred all types of prior out of class romantic rendezvous.  Seriously jealous of all the travels you have ahead of you.  Good Luck!!
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

iLikeBeer

Quote from: johnnYYac on Apr 20, 2012, 11:51 AM
Way to go, Eric! 

2.5 hours to go until spring break!  Wish it could be like spring break in 2010... 5 days, 4 nights, 3 MMJ shows!  That was a good week!  Birmingham>Nashville>Atlanta.  Eminance Front intro > OBH!  Friends Again!  Met scosby2, aMD, flyguy/Jones, Crispy, aLady, megalicious, and tons of others too numerous to recall.

Seems like a late spring break Johnny.  My wife and kids were off the week before Easter.  Should be good weather at any rate.  Enjoy your week!   :beer:

And congrats on being done with school ewind!   :thumbsup:

e_wind

Quote from: Ruckus on Apr 20, 2012, 01:41 PM
Congrats ewind!   :thumbsup: If I was your classmate I would have loudly and jealousy protested this PDA and inferred all types of prior out of class romantic rendezvous.  Seriously jealous of all the travels you have ahead of you.  Good Luck!!

She actually told me that I was the worst and most nervous at first, but have improved the most (all the while holding me in front of the whole class). I responded with "you aren't really helping the nervous situation". I'm sure I looked like a tomato cause I hate being in front of people as is
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

megalicious

I found out yesterday that I will be having a daughter in September. It's a girl, y'all!
:)
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Fully

Quote from: megalicious on Apr 25, 2012, 01:40 PM
I found out yesterday that I will be having a daughter in September. It's a girl, y'all!
Congratulations! There are so many cute clothes for little girls! Of course, the most important thing is that you and baby girl are healthy, but little girls are awesome!

Soulshine

Taking a moment to stop in and say hi. I miss you guys. Think about you all the time.

Because we're all in this together...

vespachick

http://boniverotica.tumblr.com/

:thumbsup:

[Totally safe for work]

EDIT: Maybe except for the banner at the top that screams EROTICA
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Fully

Quote from: vespachick on Apr 26, 2012, 01:48 PM
http://boniverotica.tumblr.com/

:thumbsup:

[Totally safe for work]

EDIT: Maybe except for the banner at the top that screams EROTICA

I saw a link to that earlier today. I'm in need of a good laugh. I'm saving it until I get home from work. Thanks for reminding me that I have this to look forward to! :thumbsup: :o I just looked at it. Very funny stuff! Just what I have always imagined BonIver to be like as a lover! ;D

ALady

Loved Carrie Brownstein's tweet about that earlier.  ;D

And.......Soulshine???????? Could it be?
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

ralph

Look out New York, Seattle and San Francisco! Mr & Mrs Ralph are coming to see you in October!
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

peafunk31

Quote from: ralph on Apr 26, 2012, 09:49 PM
Look out New York, Seattle and San Francisco! Mr & Mrs Ralph are coming to see you in October!

Nice!! Hitting up some shows I would guess or just a good ol' fashion vacation?
Homer no function beer well without.

aMillionDreams

My current joy: soulshine exists. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. Miss you, beautiful!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

ralph

Quote from: peafunk31 on Apr 27, 2012, 10:34 AM
Quote from: ralph on Apr 26, 2012, 09:49 PM

Nice!! Hitting up some shows I would guess or just a good ol' fashion vacation?

After i gushed at how awesome New York is after the T5 trip its only fair that the missus gets to experience it for herself. Im sure there will be some great gigs on while we're there but nothing specific at this point. We're doing a Twin Peaks pilgrimage while in Seattle and then end up at Bridge Benefit at the end of the trip.

The ultimate dream is that our travel paths cross any MMJ, Pearl Jam or Crazy Horse gigs that may announce for around that time...
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

Crispy

THIS PLACE!

:D :D :D

/bathtub man/
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Fully

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!!!!!! Also, CC, you may already know this, but when you click on the go to last post button, it isn't working!  :-*

woodnymph

HOLY SHITBALLS!!!! PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

Northern Neighbour