Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Quotetoday is one of those days where i just feel awesome. like, i look in the mirror, and i think, "damn. i am hot!" and everything is great at work, and the sun is shining, and all is right in my little world.

8-)

possibly the greatest post, ever. :)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

The DARK

I finally "got that old time feeling"!
In another time, in another place, in another face

whothrewthecake

dorothy and i and five others are packing up the the ol' ford fiesta and hitting the highway for hawt springz, arkansas. we will miss all of you but don't worry, we will play good music in your honor and also drink heavily for you.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Angry Ewok

Late night snuggles and whatnot.

8-)
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

red

Dinosaur Jr. are coming near here at the end of May!!!!!!!!!!

peanut butter puddin surprise

My little girl saying "I love you Daddy" for the first time. [tears of joy]
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EAZYE

Congrats John! :)
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

megisnotreal

today is fucking perfect. i want to spend all of it outside. 65 degrees and not a cloud in sight... my lunch break was a picnic for one. this weather makes me feel alive again, as i need sunshine.

also, i look hot today. again.

i was pretty bummed out yesterday, but then came to the realization that i am amazing. i have a badass job and i am happy to be alive.

can i get a witness?
[smiley=cool.gif]

red

Can you spare me some of your confidence?

SMc55

QuoteMy little girl saying "I love you Daddy" for the first time. [tears of joy]
Oh John, that's lovely  :)

TEO

Reading about what a good time all the Jacketeers had in Athens last night.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

megisnotreal

QuoteCan you spare me some of your confidence?

gotta fake it to make it...

or at least that's how it worked for me. i just kept telling myself i was amazing, and then one day... i believed it.

Mr. T.

I got 4 extra days off at work this years   :D ;D :D

(getting my total on 18 and a half days  :-/  )
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

mjkoehler

For me since it is (FINALLY) starting to warm up in St Louis, I can go running outside. I love just getting out and hitting the pavement. I also feel a whole hell of a lot less guilty because I am getting fresh, warm Banana Bread with peanut butter.

goodness why can we not have the antifat gene. I can easily eat a large loaf of this stuff with obscene amounts of PB.

TEO

QuoteMy little girl saying "I love you Daddy" for the first time. [tears of joy]

That is so awesome! I know you have probably heard this before, but it is going to go all too quickly. I heard that from my son at an early age, blinked my eyes, and now he is going off to College in the Fall. Take lots of pics and video (wish I had more, regrets). Your own kids can put you in touch with emotions that you did not know you even had, (at least he did me).
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

megisnotreal

my nephew is being born as we speak. i am so excited!  [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

after 5pm today, i am taking an impromptu road trip.

ahhh! i haven't seen my family since thanksgiving, and i cannot wait. i love them so much and have missed them ridiculous amounts.

ahhhhhh!

in honor of the new little, i give you this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saI4ff95TVc

ManNamedTruth

Beautiful out today....washed my car. Spring is near :) No time to spend on this website so i must go.....
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

The DARK

Congrats on your nephew, Meg!

And also, John finally has over 5,000 posts. I'm young though. I've got time...
In another time, in another place, in another face

.Walt

i'm getting roger water tickets tomorrow for the st paul show. should be a fun time.

also my brothers girlfriend brought back a 12 pack of fat tire.
fat tire, i love you :-*
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

.Walt

got my roger waters tickets, 4th row second deck. should be able to see.  :-/ for 97 bucks i hope i can.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction