Main Menu

Incredible...

Started by red, Oct 13, 2008, 02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

yep

imagine having been there and knowing what that was really like.

sort of mind blowing

DavidCrosby

....It is incredible, those four men together create lightning (be it acoustic or electric lightning).....I love seeing Joan Baez dance around in that video.....did anybody hear about the new Neil Young live record from 1968???....

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/news/146470-neil-young-preps-live-lp-bumps-archives-release-back

....the set looks insane, I have never heard some of the songs from his first record live....it will go great next to the Stephen Stills release of him solo in the studio in 1968, now I just need those solo Crosby recordings from 1968, then I would be in heaven.....

....and has anybody ever heard the Neil Young tune called, "Traces" sometimes called "Believe Me"....he only played it on the 74 CSNY tour and it is on the Tonights The Night acetate....I recently uncovered it and it is my little Neil Young treasure I stumbled upon....not a really complex song but I love it so much.....
listen to vinyl

red

bold99

Neil is god.

I can't wait for the new Sugar Mountain release.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

ItStillJaimoe

That's from the Big Sur concert around an empty swimming pool. Someone should have hosed-down Joan.