Long time Reader/First time post; Anyway MMJ=power

Started by meltingaway, Jan 21, 2009, 05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kydiddle

QuoteI think the first question most people will want to know is your thoughts on Nicole Atkins and if she can really sing or if she's a trampy whore who needs to keep her performances to herself.

In the words of Pennylane: "Tranny"

Welcome melting! You will find some of the best people on this board.

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

ONE BUSY TRANNY!! holla!

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2009/01/ac_newman_nicol_1.html

;D

I like the one comment that says, 'Nicole Atkins likes herself, a lot'
Cow temperature.

Penny Lane

QuoteI think the first question most people will want to know is your thoughts on Nicole Atkins and if she can really sing or if she's a trampy whore who needs to keep her performances to herself.

In the words of Pennylane: "Tranny"

Welcome melting! You will find some of the best people on this board.

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

ONE BUSY TRANNY!! holla!

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2009/01/ac_newman_nicol_1.html

;D

I like the one comment that says, 'Nicole Atkins likes herself, a lot'

there is a character in the brooklyn real world that reminds me of her/him

(OMG people, i'm KIDDING)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Taterbug

She does look a little like a tranny.  In the one picture she has manface.  And I think I see an adams apple.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Penny Lane

QuoteShe does look a little like a tranny.  In the one picture she has manface.  And I think I see an adams apple.

PC response---Good lord i've created a monster---in case Yim Yames is reading this--i was ONLY KIDDING> She's actually pretty but i am a hater!

...(subconsciously slapping tater high five)...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Taterbug

QuoteShe does look a little like a tranny.  In the one picture she has manface.  And I think I see an adams apple.

PC response---Good lord i've created a monster---in case Yim Yames is reading this--i was ONLY KIDDING> She's actually pretty but i am a hater!

...(subconsciously slapping tater high five)...[/quote

subconsciously I prefer to chest bump women over high fives  ;) :).

If I wasn't married.  I have to put that disclaimer in there for my wife ( aka THE HAMMER ). she reads the boards sometimes to check in on me  :-X ;)
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Soulshine

meltingaway- hi!

I'm not new to MMJ, but I am new here. It seems as though we find ourselves in the best company on this forum. I went thru a period where I thought there might be something wrong with me due to my inability to stop listening to and talking about MMJ...turns out I'm all good. 8-)

I've successfully converted many a music lover to MMJ...A service I'm happy to provide. We just have to be ready when they show up here as well.
Because we're all in this together...

songdiver

"where we are, in the blink of an eye you get several meanings"

meltingaway

Quotemeltingaway- hi!

I'm not new to MMJ, but I am new here. It seems as though we find ourselves in the best company on this forum. I went thru a period where I thought there might be something wrong with me due to my inability to stop listening to and talking about MMJ...turns out I'm all good. 8-)

I've successfully converted many a music lover to MMJ...A service I'm happy to provide. We just have to be ready when they show up here as well.
Hey thanks again for the warm welcome and its nice to chat with people who understand. As far as my addiction issues, well, I still can't shut up about them around my friends and co-workers, but I've learned to curb my zeal/enthusiasm and constant chatter though--sometimes sadly b/c some suckas just don't get it or don't understand their sound. I've converted some friends to MMJ and probably frightened a few away as well.  I see no end to listening to these guys. Of course I do take some breaks from time to time and see what else is out there, but not a day goes by where I don't have their sound in my head. Right now its "Dear Wife"--love it! Looking forward to "El Chaporal". On a related note, I kind of (selfishly) want MMJ to get off the road and in the studio soon. Man, talk about intense anticipation for a band's next album. So many questions....how will they sound, what kind of approach will they take, can they actually get better? Can they continue to take over the world?

Anyway, All the best to all those who listen......to MMJ.