I Still Miss Someone...

Started by dragonboy, Jan 28, 2009, 08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Another amazing cover Johnny Cash recorded for his American Recordings (Unearthed Boxset) was Wichita Lineman. Nothing on youtube, short clip here:
http://www.amazon.com/Unearthed-5CD-Johnny-Cash/dp/B0000TLA9Q/ref=pd_sim_m_10

Cash: The Autobiography is one of my fav books of all time.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

xmascriminal

Anybody heard the version of Redemption Song he did with Joe Strummer? Amazing.

dragonboy

QuoteAnybody heard the version of Redemption Song he did with Joe Strummer? Amazing.
That's on the Unearthed boxset too..

red

I've only got the two live prison albums, but have been kicking around picking up Unearthed for quite some time.  Is there another road I should be taking first?

dragonboy

QuoteI've only got the two live prison albums, but have been kicking around picking up Unearthed for quite some time.  Is there another road I should be taking first?
I would definitely get the original American Recordings first. Unearthed is excellent but it's a lot of music & a lot of money!
The first 4 American Recordings are $12 each, V only slightly more expensive @ $14.