Langerado 09 Lineup

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Dec 11, 2008, 12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

Death Cab For Cutie • Snoop Dogg • Thievery Corporation (Live) • Slightly Stoopid • Ryan Adams and the Cardinals • Dashboard Confessional • The Pogues • Matisyahu • Flogging Molly • Michael Franti & Spearhead • Broken Social Scene • Cafe Tacuba • Umphrey's McGee • The Disco Biscuits • Robert Randolph & The Family Band • Pepper • The Faint • Cold War Kids • Steel Pulse • Public Enemy • Gym Class Heroes • Tricky • Girl Talk • Chromeo • Mute Math • Bad Brains • Ozomatli • Against Me! • George Clinton & Parliament / Funkadelic • Tortoise • DeVotchKa • Black Kids • Grupo Fantasma • Holy F*ck • Budos Band • Tokyo Police Club • Lotus • The Virgins • The Gaslight Anthem • King Khan and the Shrines • Lucero • Murs • Ra Ra Riot • Tortured Soul • Rebelution • K'Naan • The Egg • Zac Brown Band • Tigercity • The Aggrolites • Cloud Cult • Spam Allstars • Rachel Goodrich • Blue King Brown • The Heavy Pets • Awesome New Republic • The Postmarks • Suenalo Sound System • Live Painting by LEBO
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Ghosts_on_TV

I'll take Bonnaroo. Some good bands in there, but as a whole it doesn't really do that much for me.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

aMillionDreams

yawn.

First band listed is "Deathcab for Cutie"?  No thanks.  And why does it say Thievery Corporation (live).  Are the rest of the acts just putting on a CD?
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Ghosts_on_TV

Quoteyawn.

First band listed is "Deathcab for Cutie"?  No thanks.  And why does it say Thievery Corporation (live).  Are the rest of the acts just putting on a CD?

I think they do DJ sets as well.

xmascriminal

The only bands I'd see would be The Pogues and Funkadelic, but that would be an interesting combination.

capt. scotty

Quoteyawn.

I was thinking the same thing

Any where where Death Cab is the headliner screams "meh" at best to me.

Theres barely 10 bands Id want to see on that lineup
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

purvis9876

Quoteyawn.

And even then, I wouldn't care whether or not I saw those ten.  ;D
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

primushead

I'd be game for Ryan Adams but that's about it.  I'll give the lineup a 5.

Ghosts_on_TV

Yeah, Ryan Adams is a given. There are some good bands scattered in there. Ra Ra Riot's album is great.

ALady

Quoteyawn.

And even then, I wouldn't care whether or not I saw those ten.  ;D

Ha!  My sentiments exactly.  This lineup is weaksauce...the only acts worth seeing are on tour now or were on the festival circuit last year.

King Khan is a blast, though - I'd go just to see him, if I lived near Miami.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Grateful Chabo

nowhere near last year....
"Listen to the river sing sweet songs to rock my soul."

getinthevan

I'm really unimpressed by this lineup.  I guess it will just make other festivals look awesome.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

DaFunkyPrecedent

This looks like a Florida Frat Boy Festival.  Snoop, Slightly Stoopid, Pepper, Dashboard, Matis, Gym Class Hero's??????  Lame.  I do on the other hand LOVE Deathcab, but they're no fuckin headliner.  They're a "we'll give em the main stage at sunset" kinda band.

Although - ya'll need to check out Budos Band if you haven't already.  FUNNNNNNKY!!!!!!
God damn those shaky knees.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteThis looks like a Florida Frat Boy Festival.  Snoop, Slightly Stoopid, Pepper, Dashboard, Matis, Gym Class Hero's??????  Lame.  I do on the other hand LOVE Deathcab, but they're no fuckin headliner.  They're a "we'll give em the main stage at sunset" kinda band.

Although - ya'll need to check out Budos Band if you haven't already.  FUNNNNNNKY!!!!!!

I agree. I love Death Cab as well, but they are not a headlining band.

andypollickisgod

umphrey's mcgee, cold war kids, budas band, disco biscuits, snoop... and there were some others that sounded ok.

Line up isn't that bad.

Janet

Robert Randolph & the family band kick some serious ass.  They are super fun to watch.

NoVa_NoLa

Langerado 2009 Cancelled
Feb 3, 2009

The 2009 Langerado Music Festival has been cancelled due to sluggish ticket sales.

Langerado's independent local promoters, faced with a very tough decision in a dismal economy, cancelled the 2009 event only after every possible option was exhausted.

As Langerado Co-Promoter Ethan Schwartz explains, "Langerado has always put the fan experience first.  Unfortunately, during these difficult economic times, and facing a first year in a new venue, it's become apparent that we cannot execute a production that lives up to the high standards of our past events. Putting Langerado on hold was the toughest decision we have ever had to make.  We are very grateful for the support of the greater-Miami community and the music community during this difficult time."

All tickets purchased will be refunded.  Please look for ticket refunds to be processed in the next 5-7 business days.   Each order will be refunded to the credit card in full, minus the included order processing fees.  Shipping fees will also be credited for those orders that did not select the free shipping promotion.  For information on ticket refunds please contact Music Today www.musictoday.com