Main Menu

Phish Reunion

Started by TheManaconda, Feb 08, 2009, 06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheManaconda

Anyone here stoked for the Phish reunion concerts at Hampton Coliseum and the summer tour

red

QuoteAnyone here stoked for the Phish reunion concerts at Hampton Coliseum and the summer tour
http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1231797370

capt. scotty

QuoteAnyone here stoked for the Phish reunion concerts at Hampton Coliseum and the summer tour
http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1231797370

Good posting

And Id be stoked if it wasnt fucking impossible to get tickets
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

TheManaconda

I cant find any tickets either. Phish needs to add more dates to the tour, or make everyone happy and stay together for good and tour till the the end of days.

Soulshine

They will add more dates. Be patient. ;)

I dont know if they'll get you anywhere, but I posted a couple links for a phish forum on the PHISH thread. You may find tickets there.
Because we're all in this together...

capt. scotty

QuoteThey will add more dates. Be patient. ;)

I dont know if they'll get you anywhere, but I posted a couple links for a phish forum on the PHISH thread. You may find tickets there.

Of course you can find tickets for Hampton, its just a matter of paying 300$ for each of the first 2 nights
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Soulshine

Of course you can find tickets for Hampton, its just a matter of paying 300$ for each of the first 2 nights

I wasn't looking at Hampton....I was just looking at the general tour. If those kids are old school they'll sell for face. There were a couple for PA, but they could be gone now.
Because we're all in this together...

Ghosts_on_TV

Or you can go to Bonnaroo, and see 2 Phish shows and countless other shows that will blow your mind. For less money. I'll name the shows if you want me to...
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

capt. scotty

Or you can go to Bonnaroo, and see 2 Phish shows and countless other shows that will blow your mind. For less money. I'll name the shows if you want me to...

Well I already know people going to Hampton. Bonnaroo, not so much at this juncture.

Ghosts_on_TV

Well I already know people going to Hampton. Bonnaroo, not so much at this juncture.

I don't really get your point.

capt. scotty

I have friends going to Hampton. I dont have friends going to Bonnaroo. I doubt I would go to Bonnaroo by myself.

Ghosts_on_TV

I have friends going to Hampton. I dont have friends going to Bonnaroo. I doubt I would go to Bonnaroo by myself.

Ahh, I kind of thought you might have meant that. I'd go to Roo by myself, seriously. You could stay with us if you decide to go. We're a good time.