Patrick's new drumkit

Started by TheKnoxvilleBear, Feb 14, 2009, 07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKnoxvilleBear

I noticed that he recently got a new drumset from C&C Drums whenever they went on their Evil Urges tour. It was green with white stars on it. Now he's playing a really nice black DW kit. I'm not sure when he got it, but I noticed the drums sounded a little different on the Japan recording that just surfaced (Which is amazing by the way, download it now!). I personally think that his green kit didnt sound as loud (especially the toms) than what his old Fibes kit sounded like (It Still Moves, Z, Okonokos days). The DWs sound amazing!

dragonboy

The drums for the Oz & Japan tour were most probably rented, no?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

kymomandstuff

Louder drums a la Patrick is a good thing in any country.I bet Patrick was one of those little kids banging on pots and pans with a big metal spoon.   ;D
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,
The lovers, the dreamers, and me.

drewsdad27us

As someone who knows a little about drums, DW are the best, . He deserves it. Neil Peart from RUSH uses them...

searchinbig

QuoteThe drums for the Oz & Japan tour were most probably rented, no?

I would assume that also cause it's a lot to lug around.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

TheKnoxvilleBear

Yea Im sure he ended up using a set there. But regardless, the DWs sound amazing. I hope he plays on a set of them for the next album (whenever that may be)