Billy Bob Thornton 'Blow Up' on Q TV

Started by ycartrob, Apr 09, 2009, 09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leontheslut

Can we chage this thread to

***The Official Look at You is about Billy Bob Thornton Thread***
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

capt. scotty

You guys suck and your franchise almost folds, when we sucked a few years back we sold out EVERY game.

The franchise almost folded because they have the oldest arena in the NHL, and if they couldnt make a deal to build a new arena, then the team was going to move.

Has nothing to do with the fanbase.
Oct. 13 1998: Citing operating losses of $37.5 million over the previous two seasons and a debt-load of $120 million, Penguins owners Howard Baldwin and Roger Marino file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.

Oct. 27: Pittsburgh City council president Jim Ferlo demands the Penguins be evicted from Civic Arena until they pay the $1 million in back taxes owed the city

They were gonna get the boot because they weren't paying there taxes to the city!

Ok....that still has nothing to do with the fans.

And did you seriously just quote something from over a decade ago?!

I guess they didnt get evicted.
Lets meet in Harrisburg and fist fight. Me and Leon vs you and that other nerd!

Im 1-0 in fights. You dont want none.

Besides, I dont enjoy fighting Philly fans. I enjoy watching the despair on their face after their team loses another playoff series.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

MickeyReds

You guys suck and your franchise almost folds, when we sucked a few years back we sold out EVERY game.

The franchise almost folded because they have the oldest arena in the NHL, and if they couldnt make a deal to build a new arena, then the team was going to move.

Has nothing to do with the fanbase.
Oct. 13 1998: Citing operating losses of $37.5 million over the previous two seasons and a debt-load of $120 million, Penguins owners Howard Baldwin and Roger Marino file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.

Oct. 27: Pittsburgh City council president Jim Ferlo demands the Penguins be evicted from Civic Arena until they pay the $1 million in back taxes owed the city

They were gonna get the boot because they weren't paying there taxes to the city!

Ok....that still has nothing to do with the fans.

And did you seriously just quote something from over a decade ago?!

I guess they didnt get evicted.
Lets meet in Harrisburg and fist fight. Me and Leon vs you and that other nerd!

Im 1-0 in fights. You dont want none.

Besides, I dont enjoy fighting Philly fans. I enjoy watching the despair on their face after their team loses another playoff series.
As long as you keep a straight face...

capt. scotty

QuotePhilly Tracy fans are tools, that's all i gotta say.

fixed
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

MickeyReds

QuotePhilly Tracy fans are tools, that's all i gotta say.

fixed
Thats not true. ;)

Leontheslut

Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

MickeyReds

I cant believe they thought the sun was a planet.

Leontheslut

ycartrob

capt. scotty

Im surprised you know where to find all these Crosby pics.

You must worry about him a lot  ;D

MickeyReds

MickeyReds

He had to travel all the way to GOOGLE to find them.

Leontheslut

Nah, I just googled Crosby is a crybaby and a million pics came up..

surprise, surprise  ;D

MickeyReds

QuoteWhat's that thing Jim plays?
A recorder. Duh!

capt. scotty

Tracy, you should probably change the title of this thread to the Tracy Blow Up thread  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

capt. scotty

MickeyReds

QuoteTracy, you should probably change the title of this thread to the Tracy Blow Up thread  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Or, Tracy is a girls name. ;)

Leontheslut

QuoteTracy, you should probably change the title of this thread to the Tracy Blow Up thread  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Or, Tracy is a girls name. ;)
He should change his name to Butch