My Life Once Again Has A Purpose...

Started by capt._headdy, May 06, 2009, 06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

CREED is back together!!!

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=bath.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=bath.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

OMG this is the greatest day of my LIFE!!!!

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Leontheslut

Who sucks more Jesus or Creed?

trick question jesus is creed!
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

MickeyReds

As long as you keep a straight face...

Leontheslut

can't get the fuck wit it? forget it! scott stapp will rip his dick off and plug ur ass wit it!
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

Janet

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

Vadie Stark

Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

capt. scotty

QuoteI just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

I almost feel sorry for you that the awesomeness of CREED caused that on you.

As soon as I heard the news, I suspected this would cause vicious shocks of joy thru millions of peoples body's.

I guarantee their album comes out January 1, 2010, because they are so awesome they want to make the album that sets the tone for the new decade
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Vadie Stark

QuoteI just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

I almost feel sorry for you that the awesomeness of CREED caused that on you.

As soon as I heard the news, I suspected this would cause vicious shocks of joy thru millions of peoples body's.

I guarantee their album comes out January 1, 2010, because they are so awesome they want to make the album that sets the tone for the new decade

I know this is other music but, now I am really worried ,this is troubling.

capt. scotty

Bubonic Plague is troubling, CREED being back together is EPIC!!

This tour will be so awesome I might have to go streaking in the parking lot of the venue

Vadie Stark

I thought Creed's singer was doing the Neil and Bob Saget for coke.

Janet

Cap'n, I've been secretly worried about you for a while.  This clinches it.

Can Scott Sapp, oops, Stapp stay sober long enough to record another album?  Methinks not!

Vadie Stark

QuoteCap'n, I've been secretly worried about you for a while.  This clinches it.

Can Scott Sapp, oops, Stapp stay sober long enough to record another album?  Methinks not!
I thought his name was Snot Sapp.

Janet

I defer to you sir.  You are indeed correct.

capt. scotty

You havent experienced joy until you get into a jacuzzi, put on some CREED cranked at 11, and then let the boombox fall into the jacuzzi

capt. scotty

QuoteCap'n, I've been secretly worried about you for a while.  This clinches it.

ETB, I think you and your girls communication skills (offline) might be lacking  ;D

Vadie Stark

ETB, I think you and your girls communication skills (offline) might be lacking  ;D
could be I've been pming her and she wont reply and she's sitting on the couch.. I'll ask

MickeyReds

capt. scotty

could be I've been pming her and she wont reply and she's sitting on the couch.. I'll ask

you should put an urgent! icon with this next PM

MickeyReds

capt. scotty

QuoteBuy this shirt

No, but I seriously would buy that Mexican Baseball League shirt (sorry if you didnt post that, but Im pretty sure you did  ;D)