FREE Assembly of Dust / moe Download!

Started by rockchickny, Jun 02, 2009, 02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockchickny

Hey everyone,
I wanted to let you all know that Assembly of Dust is releasing a free download every Tuesday through July 14th from their new album Some Assembly Required. Visit assemblyofdustDOTcom/downloads now to get this weeks free download, High Brow featuring Al Schnier of moe! Other artists on the album include Mike Gordon, John Scofield, Richie Havens, Keller Williams and Bela Fleck.

BH

It seems familiar, I just can't place it......
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

vespachick

I'm going to see moe. tomorrow. Should I be excited? I might be more excited if it weren't a 'school' night...
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

BH

QuoteI'm going to see moe. tomorrow. Should I be excited? I might be more excited if it weren't a 'school' night...

Sure why not, right?  I mean, they have a dot at the end of their name.  That's got crazy night written all over it.

Seriously though, I have a cousin that has seen them about 200 times and he can't get enough.  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

capt. scotty

I know there's a lot of moe. haters here, but I think they put on a good show.

.....whats the point of Assembly of Dust getting all these better musicians on their album though? Doesnt that kind of defeat the purpose of getting people to like your music?!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

megalicious

QuoteIt seems familiar, I just can't place it......

you should link these threads together...
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard